Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
Had the consistency with the lenti slips too, wish they'd all have the Nova logo at the top, only seems to be non 3d ones that have it. Does 3D really need to be slapped on the spine?

Fancy going in for this. I really like the steel but not overly fond of the slips. Need to be full slip A or the Lenti as I have the zavvi Lenti. Decisions, decisions, decisions. :naughty:

I think it would be good if instead of a lenti, full slip A and fullslip B have the full slips be themed like a Starlord edition (which fullslip A looks to be) and maybe a Rocket and Groot edition similar to what Blufans did, but instead of having the same identical extras in all editions have specific ones to each set. I think this would make each edition more desirable to own and would increase multiple purchases (not to say this won't sell out, it no doubt will).

I love that Blufans, FA and HDzeta(Mad Max:Fury Road) all do different Bonus Items for each editon,
so when collecting all editions we don't get the same bonus Items 3 times.
It's nice as they all complement each others.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
The more I look at that OC box, the more I want to buy it and pull out the lenti and FS B and replace them with the Nova Choice full slip and lenti B. :drool:

Seems a bit gratuitous, though. :wacky::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
I've decided on Full Slip B, Ronan wasn't the best villain the MCU has had (he's arguably one of the worst) but I like that he's featured on it

Reactions: Aniv
I've decided on Full Slip B, Ronan wasn't the best villain the MCU has had (he's arguably one of the worst) but I like that he's featured on it
Agreed about Ronan being featured on the slip but not too keen on the front art. I also like the back art on full slip A but not keen on the front.

Why not put a premium of the 2nd one out, I assume that is coming or this makes even less sense. I don't recall Kimchi, Blufans, or HDzeta doing this and releasing a title for the 2nd time like this and Avengers AOU. Zavvi well...
Seems just like a cash grab although not to many companies are above that.
Maybe this will look amazing in hand but I;ll wait, it's not exactly limited like the Nova Choice copies that I would guess will always be more desirable on the secondary market than this. Hope I'm wrong and it's grrrrreat!

why is everything so dark with this release?
... and why do they have 3D written on the front in the bottom left of the full slips?
Full slip A looks best to me

Jeez I aged through that video lol

Lenti looks deep but the image is too dark and like I've said before I hate it when they use an actual scene from a film for a lenti. Don't look right like kill bill vol 1

Defo going for slip A

Is anyone else feeling financially strapped from all these premium releases coming at once? I want to keep up my MCU collection, but wish we could have more of a break between releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo