Release date: June 26, 2023
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99

86402d1a-2552-41fa-84cf-91489a301473 Large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook looks a stunner in those pics

Looking forward to giving this a watch over the weekend

Finally Hard Target ok 4k.

I have wanted this for soooo long but the UK just didn't get it. I was on the fence to import one several times but boy am I glad I didn't.

What a wonderful set from Universal. If I had to gripe, (and I do) I am not a huge fan of the style of art card. I don't think we need a smaller photo to accommodate all the clutter around it and credits and the same quote on every one. I would rather it just be a really nice art card.

Also the Universal slips still have that thing on the back where you can see folds under the finish. That really needs to stop.

As for the Steelbook. Honestly it is amazing. Maybe the Arrow head could have been embossed? But I could just be nit picking now.

#steelbook #bluray #steelbookcollection #bluraycollection #steelbookcollector #bluraycollector #movie #k #steelbooks #physicalmedia #physicalmediaforever #4k #4kbluray #4ksteelbook #universal #jeanclaudevandamme #vandamme #jcvd #hardtarget #action #johnwoo #actionmovie

Reactions: EvilThing
What a wonderful set from Universal. If I had to gripe, (and I do) I am not a huge fan of the style of art card. I don't think we need a smaller photo to accommodate all the clutter around it and credits and the same quote on every one. I would rather it just be a really nice art card.

I think that's because they're not of high enough resolution to be printed larger. That often happens with older movies for which there isn't enough promo material been kept in HQ.

I think that's because they're not of high enough resolution to be printed larger. That often happens with older movies for which there isn't enough promo material been kept in HQ.
What they can't pull caps from the 4k transfer? That would take seconds surely? Also I just realised these are supposed to be individually numbered which I don't recall seeing. But I am out atm and can't check lol.

Reactions: Andy3105