Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
you cleary have no clue at all, so I wont bother wasting my time :rolleyes:
I have no clue at all? You're the one saying Blufans would increase their OAB line print runs when the actual print runs tell us a different story.
I'll take actual proof over your wild speculation when you have nothing to back it up with.

I have no clue at all? You're the one saying Blufans would increase their OAB line print runs when the actual print runs tell us a different story.
I'll take actual proof over your wild speculation when you have nothing to back it up with.
it has been stated a million times that those super low print run are due to the retailers not being able to source more copies... that should be common knowledge by now

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Oh I see. What if the host is a reseller? Would what you said earlier still hold water? :naughty:
yes as it prevents the **majority** of resellers to bot their way to mulitple copies? and at least the one reseller thats left, offering a service to manta and the community

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
It could be done if they wanted to though. 5x the ROI would certainly be motivation enough, if that was their only motivation.
There are retailers that have gone to the trouble of sourcing their WWA through distributors from other countries. So it could be done if they really wanted to.

It could be done if they wanted to though. 5x the ROI would certainly be motivation enough, if that was their only motivation.
There are retailers that have gone to the trouble of sourcing their WWA through distributors from other countries. So it could be done if they really wanted to.
what else should be the motivation? starting some secret hdzeta cult with loyal cult members and try to take over the world? we all know you love those conspiracy theories :p

yes as it prevents the **majority** of resellers to bot their way to mulitple copies? and at least the one reseller thats left, offering a service to manta and the community
You didn't mention any majority earlier. Why is one reseller a service to manta and the community but other resellers are not???

and this way they can prevent scalpers from buying up the entire stock in no time with the help of bots and allocate the stock to actual collectors...
:bored:

what else should be the motivation? starting some secret hdzeta cult with loyal cult members and try to take over the world? we all know you love those conspiracy theories :p
I'm saying actual facts deny your claim. You're the one making stuff up with nothing to back it up with.

You didn't mention any majority earlier. Why is one reseller a service to manta and the community but other resellers are not???

:bored:
lol what? because that one reseller gets 5 copies for himself and 95 for all the others, whereas otherwise 5 resllers would get 20 each?

Completely forgot about this one and the time change doesn’t help. Maybe there’ll be restock but I think I’m out of luck at this point

Wrong. Take a look at how many Blufans of late are super limited supply, completely the opposite of what you're suggesting.

:rofl: :rofl:

Resellers are people too you know?? :naughty:
I don’t know this for sure but it’s thoughts and feelings I’ve got from those who have a collectors number with some other publishers, who shall remain nameless of course.

Resellers are absolutely people, of the terrible kind! :whistle:

I think everyone should excuse their nativity!
1625317494110.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mararagan
Son of a b*tch actually sold for $500!!!????
Or the buyer made the seller a offer he couldn't refuse!

Either way it must have been one hell of a price tag.
Seller is singing Kumbaya right now in the shower and j*cking off!

View attachment 510235
Lmao you actually believe this fraud to? This is just the seller making it seem like it sold so that when you go to check the history of it oh what did this sell for last? Then you see the fake number that the seller purchased it from himself at bs scam non stop.we already know its a super neesh market for this stuff and we also know the scalpers are the only ones that build the hype and make these sell out.

You guys wanted my attention you got it lol