Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you order more than one they get sent separately?

I had two orders of two lenti's in each package ;)

Thing is I got first package Monday and it scanned same time as second package all through tracking status.

But then first package went to GBLALA and second hasn't moved, so unsure what's going on. Think kimchidvd ask you to wait 20 days before asking about orders, so if nothing by next Thursday then I will be contacting Tony :(

Got my copies today. One has 2 dents and few scratches on the steel. The other one fills with deep scratches with a bonus of another scratch on the lenticular slip. Well done kimchi, I'm beyond pissed!
Sorry to hear that @tnguyen13 I have noticed a few people complaining with regards to scratches etc. It seems Kimchi's quality control needs looking into.

Sorry to hear that @tnguyen13 I have noticed a few people complaining with regards to scratches etc. It seems Kimchi's quality control needs looking into.
Yeah I just emailed Tony about it. Do you know if they'd partial refund me or do anything about it? Because the steelbooks are damaged before it was shipped, so it is their fault for not checking the quality before shipping them out. And now I'm left with no mint iron man steel. I guess BLUFANS is the one to go now!