Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got it, i carefully/slowly removed the lenticular, but there were a few scatches and 2 tiny paint chips :(

I have scratches on mine too but they are faint, not happy about the tight fit Lenti, are the paint chips along the side on the edges, where you would slide out the steelbook or other areas?

Reactions: gaeljet
Thanks.
I did only ask for a replacement. Will see what Tony says and if they can't offer a replacement then I'll ask to return the item for a refund.

On a positive note - I do have the 1/4 slip with no visible damage so at least I'm not left with nothing. Also I have the Blufans exclusive on order too.
I also received mine with scratches everywhere, I emailed Tony with some photos. Hope he will answer soon and find a solution. I ordered the Lenti edition:cry:

Received mine today. Just so people know I'm in the USA. Came through JFK.
My quarter slip has a pretty significant dent on and and my lenti has scratches. Glad I got them though. Hang in there if you haven't.

I have scratches on mine too but they are faint, not happy about the tight fit Lenti, are the paint chips along the side on the edges, where you would slide out the steelbook or other areas?
didn't get it all sorry.. :/
i have several scratches on the middle part (left side when i look at it) of the front and above(on the left corner) 2micros paintchips
nothing on the back
i carefully/slowly removed the lenticular but i'm pretty certain there were already there.. :(
I also received mine with scratches everywhere, I emailed Tony with some photos. Hope he will answer soon and find a solution. I ordered the Lenti edition:cry:
don't see what h would do for all of us with scratches, i d'ont see replacements possible, and a partial refund would cost them a lot i guess..
i at least hope tony will be able to report the issue to the makers so that won't happen again.. :(

Reactions: hatredhorror