Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could it be you guys who have had the letters are waiting for something other than Kimchi Iron Man (clutching at straws here) and what about the marking the value down thats another can of worms :(

Ron

Could it be you guys who have had the letters are waiting for something other than Kimchi Iron Man (clutching at straws here) and what about the marking the value down thats another can of worms :(

Ron
Sorry no, the only thing I'm waiting on is Iron Man. Plus the letter from border force was addressed incorrectly in the same way that KimchiDVD put my address according to their shipping email.

• Informative
Reactions: Bigmac
Just opened my lenti, the slipcover is reallyyy tight, don't think I'll let it out of its slip again in a longgg time:bored:

Just received the letter - it has to be Iron Man, surely this should be for Kimchi to sort as they haven't supplied goods yet.

Just received the letter - it has to be Iron Man, surely this should be for Kimchi to sort as they haven't supplied goods yet.
If only. It's now down to us to sort it before the oh so useful UK border force destroy all our copies...

Reactions: bealay
That should be illegal. Plus there is hardly enough time if January 2nd is the deadline to reply to the letter especially with the holidays right now. It seems like they want to destroy them. I'm sorry guys. I hope everyone can get this sorted and get there steelbooks.

I find some of the posts in this thread a little disturbing. A lot of members of this forum constantly babble on about honesty, integrity, respect etc. where retailers are concerned and yet at the first sign of trouble we see the same people running straight to Paypal for a refund without giving Kimchi a chance to resolve the issue. :rolleyes:

I find some of the posts in this thread a little disturbing. A lot of members of this forum constantly babble on about honesty, integrity, respect etc. where retailers are concerned and yet at the first sign of trouble we see the same people running straight to Paypal for a refund without giving Kimchi a chance to resolve the issue. :rolleyes:
But the Issue is I have sent tony an email prior and only use paypal as a last resort if get no response from a seller and tony hasn't responded

As far as I'm aware, only one person has mentioned actually asking PayPal for a refund.

I was considering asking PayPal for a refund in the new year considering KimchiDVD were completely being non-responsive when I'd politely asked for an update over a week ago.
However that was before receiving the Border Force sent the letter today, so I'm definitely going to be attempting to resolve it with them now that it's clearly Border Force's fault.

FYI: Border Force's letter actually suggests providing their letter to PayPal as 'proof' of counterfeit good to get a refund from them for those that don't decide to fight the destruction of their goods.

Anyway... let him who is without sin cast the first stone and all that. :rolleyes:

But the Issue is I have sent tony an email prior and only use paypal as a last resort if get no response from a seller and tony hasn't responded

I imagine Tony is inundated with 'where is my package?' emails which is I assume what you are referring to. I think allegations of selling counterfeit products are a little different so it is worth contacting him again. If he fails to respond appropriate or at all, then by all means a Paypal case is justified but you have to give him a chance.