Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine Tony is inundated with 'where is my package?' emails which is I assume what you are referring to. I think allegations of selling counterfeit products are a little different so it is worth contacting him again. If he fails to respond appropriate or at all, then by all means a Paypal case is justified but you have to give him a chance.
Well he has until jan 12th to sort it which I'm sure will be enough time to sort it out

Well this sucks big time. Will I now have to worry about every shipment from Korea. My TDKR (non-exclusive) tracking is stuck at Incheon for last 11 days. FFS. :arghh::angry::(

Have all UK orders been confiscated? or has anyone received one direct
I'm sure I saw some people in the UK here saying they'd received their orders a couple of weeks ago.

Well this sucks big time. Will I now have to worry about every shipment from Korea. My TDKR (non-exclusive) tracking is stuck at Incheon for last 11 days. FFS. :arghh::angry::(
No kidding.

Meanwhile, border force boast about all the good they've confiscated in the last 6 months to 'protect' people this Christmas.
And last Christmas they explicitly mentioned confiscating DVDs.

I'm betting they left it as later as they could before sending out the letters too, in the hope that some people wouldn't even see them until after returning from Christmas holidays, at which point it'd be too late to do anything/they'd have already been destroyed.

Makes you wonder just how many times they get it wrong.

Reactions: chunk
I havnt had the letter this is weird
So maybe you're not getting it because yours hasn't been confiscated, or maybe the post has just taken longer to get to you. Nothing you can do until you receive it (if you do) so there's not really much point in worrying about it yet.

By the way, there's an edit button under your posts so that you don't have to post multiple times in a row when no one else has/if you want to add something to what you said.

So maybe you're not getting it because yours hasn't been confiscated, or maybe the post has just taken longer to get to you. Nothing you can do until you receive it (if you do) so there's not really much point in worrying about it yet.

By the way, there's an edit button under your posts so that you don't have to post multiple times in a row when no one else has/if you want to add something to what you said.
Cheers for the info fella

Reactions: MrBMT
This is a very odd situation. Why would customs be interested in a relatively small number of individual shipment that were all shipped on 1 particular flight. It feels like they were acting on some kind of tip-off.

This is a very odd situation. Why would customs be interested in a relatively small number of individual shipment that were all shipped on 1 particular flight. It feels like they were acting on some kind of tip-off.
Even weirder is that if it were the case, that they still let some copies through.
If any of you would like I could send Tony a message on behalf of everyone who got that letter.
I emailed him asking if he could provide any help earlier, but I doubt anyone would object to more chances of him responding to the problem quickly. :)

Last edited:
I havent got the letter either which is more worrying as if it does arrive I will have even less time to reply than those of you who received it today.

If I had had the letter this morning my reply would have gone back this afternoon recorded delivery

Ron

Reactions: dannywizkid