Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent got the letter either which is more worrying as if it does arrive I will have even less time to reply than those of you who received it today.

If I had had the letter this morning my reply would have gone back this afternoon recorded delivery

Ron
Exactly!

Reactions: Towser
Got the letter as well. Will be posting first class signed for Monday afternoon. It looks like someone tried to act smart and was after a bonus.

Would be great if Tony can provide some certificate of authenticity to prove that the goods are not fake.

Hoping that I don't get such letters for Drive, GotG and TDKR.

Reactions: dannywizkid
For those who are sending letter back saying they do not agree with it being destroyed, are you adding anything to the letter? As all they ask for is the website it was ordered from

I'm thinking what is the worst that can happen if we all dispute the destruction? I doubt they will take legal proceedings over some Blu Rays.

FYI, for anyone that wants to read the letter from Border Force and hasn't had it arrive today, I posted a copy of it here.
For those who are sending letter back saying they do not agree with it being destroyed, are you adding anything to the letter? As all they ask for is the website it was ordered from
Absolutely, I'm going to be writing a letter to them tomorrow putting forth an argument about it.

As Disney purchased the distribution rights to IM 1 & 2, Thor and CA1 last year, maybe they have raised concerns about the Korean versions of IM which are distributed by Paramount over there?

Or maybe it's just a jobsworth at the Border Force thinking they have solved the biggest crime of the century!

Hope it gets resolved for everyone without too much more hassle.

As stated by another member, how do we know these are officially licensed? Just because someone says they are doesn't mean they are lol

I'm in no way questioning kimchidvd, I haven't been collecting as long as some on here BUT is there any sure way to know for sure, or do we just take there word for it :emb:

As stated by another member, how do we know these are officially licensed? Just because someone says they are doesn't mean they are lol

I'm in no way questioning kimchidvd, I haven't been collecting as long as some on here BUT is there any sure way to know for sure, or do we just take there word for it :emb:
It is highly unlikely that an established retailer that does exclusives sell stuff without getting the approval of the Studios.