Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: June 9th 2015
Purchase: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

Notes: This one is a huge deal! Something that hasn't been done in North America in many years. (fox studio in steelbook for NA)

kings.jpg

From 3D display:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Full gloss in all its glory!!! :joy:
And yeah, I'll have to exchange my own copy... hidden defect behind the j-card... grrrr...
View attachment 166741 View attachment 166742 View attachment 166743 View attachment 166744 View attachment 166745 View attachment 166746 View attachment 166747 View attachment 166748

But unfortunately, once again another SLASHED SPINE FIASCO!!!
Received 1/3 of all my copies... exchange time... :angry:
Best Buy Warehouse people, please... oh pleassseeeeee!!!

And for the GB:
View attachment 166749
They refund u even if you was opened your copy ?

Manufacturing defect. This time, BestBuy doesn't have anything to do with that :p
Had the same issue on one of my Dredd steels, and that was actually on the front. The manager exchanged it without asking any questions.
Actually, this release Kingsman, I'm 90% sure it's Best Buy warehouse. When it's manufacturing, it would be ALL of them... not just "few".

Also for Dredd, as I ordered many, the only defects I had where in Best Buy Boxes. When I receive them in manufacturer's box, they were all perfect.

Reactions: blu78 and Actarus
Manufacturing defect. This time, BestBuy doesn't have anything to do with that :p
Had the same issue on one of my Dredd steels, and that was actually on the front. The manager exchanged it without asking any questions.

I ordered another one online, if ever this 2nd copy comes with a slash also I won't be just returning 1 but 2...

Reactions: AlienKing
Actually, this release Kingsman, I'm 90% sure it's Best Buy warehouse. When it's manufacturing, it would be ALL of them... not just "few".

Also for Dredd, as I ordered many, the only defects I had where in Best Buy Boxes. When I receive them in manufacturer's box, they were all perfect.
The cut is under the shrink wrap. I didn't know BestBuy shrink wraps the steels :wow::ohno: That's a dangerous game they're playing...:cautious:

Reactions: Actarus
The cut is under the shrink wrap. I didn't know BestBuy shrink wraps the steels :wow::ohno: That's a dangerous game they're playing...:cautious:

Yes I inspected it, was looking for a possible slash on spine but no tear in shrink wrap was just crinkled a bit as usual on the spine and I was not seeing anything until I unsealed it... but I have heard often people complaining about slash also on FS Steels and it never happened to me, so I don't think it's all the stock must be by batch...

Add 2 more damaged copies to the list :facepalm::banghead:

I'll just return both if it is the case when I get my next one...

have heard often of spine slash from future shop and mine always arrived fine, best buys must be same as they operate the same way... some must arrive without any damage...

I hope not all my future steelbook from BB won't get here with the spine slash as I will stop ordering.

My Interstellar arrived fine from FS but never opened it will have to inspect

BUT my 2 Fifty Shades are Perfect and from best buy j-card, so must not be on all of them :cautious:

Last edited:
I'll just return both if it is the case when I get my next one...

have heard often of spine slash from future shop and mine always arrived fine, best buys must be same as they operate the same way... some must arrive without any damage...

I hope not all my future steelbook from BB won't get here with the spine slash as I will stop ordering.

My Interstellar arrived fine from FS but never opened it will have to inspect

BUT my 2 Fifty Shades are Perfect and from best buy j-card, so must not be on all of them :cautious:
You bought 50 Shades? :censored::p
But yea I'm just gonna return them. One of them actually has couple of tiny dings on the front.