Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: June 9th 2015
Purchase: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

Notes: This one is a huge deal! Something that hasn't been done in North America in many years. (fox studio in steelbook for NA)

kings.jpg

From 3D display:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem @Actarus. Yeah the last couple weeks in this thread you've been losing it haha. I would see your name and be like @Actarus at it again haha lol. Best way I deal with it is just relax as nothing in NA is really ever censored on blu ray its always the unrated editions haha lol, but thats the way I look at it and I don't lose my mind either lol. :)

If the
"question about horny princess"
is solved, can I ask You, Philacup,
one more time:

Can You, please, insert the disc into player to check and post here
the full Languages-pack list?...
On the tech-sheet is present only short list.

Thank You in advance.

Last edited:
No problem @Actarus. Yeah the last couple weeks in this thread you've been losing it haha. I would see your name and be like @Actarus at it again haha lol. Best way I deal with it is just relax as nothing in NA is really ever censored on blu ray its always the unrated editions haha lol, but thats the way I look at it and I don't lose my mind either lol. :)

HAHAHA yes I have been obsessing trying to get the right copy to watch :hilarious: but I've had enough and It taught me a lesson ;)

@severn2001 can you please use a SPOILER Tag when making reference as to a content that should not be made aware by others until they watch the movie ?

I don't know if you noticed but we used spoiler tags so people don't find things out that maybe they would prefer be surprised by it in the movie.

Movie content discussion should always be used with Spoiler Tags

as you have said in your previous post
If the "question about horny princess" is solved

Thanks ;)

@severn2001 can you please use a SPOILER Tag when making reference as to a content that should not be made aware by others until they watch the movie ?

I think, that my sentence does not wide open any secrets, but,
of course and done:
If the
"question about horny princess"
is solved, can I ask You, Philacup,
one more time:

Can You, please, insert the disc into player to check and post here
the full Languages-pack list?...
On the tech-sheet is present only short list.

Thank You in advance.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Audio:
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1
Russian: DTS 5.1
Thai: Dolby Digital 5.1
Ukrainian: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles:
English SDH, Spanish, Portuguese, Cantonese, Estonian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mandarin (Traditional), Russian, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

Full gloss in all its glory!!! :joy:
And yeah, I'll have to exchange my own copy... hidden defect behind the j-card... grrrr...
Img_6280.jpg Img_6281.jpg Img_6282.jpg Img_6283.jpg Img_6284.jpg Img_6285.jpg Img_6286.jpg Img_6287.jpg

But unfortunately, once again another SLASHED SPINE FIASCO!!!
Received 1/3 of all my copies... exchange time... :angry:
Best Buy Warehouse people, please... oh pleassseeeeee!!!

And for the GB:
Img_6272.jpg

@Drum18 is it worth double dipping since I got the film arena version, is this FOX BB steel worth the double dipping ?

looks really nice front reminds me of wall-e the steel part...I don't want to wait and online order to disappear... don't know what to do :wow:

Audio:
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1
French: Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1
Russian: DTS 5.1
Thai: Dolby Digital 5.1
Ukrainian: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles:
English SDH, Spanish, Portuguese, Cantonese, Estonian, Indonesian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mandarin (Traditional), Russian, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese

No french subtitiles :smashed: and Region A :blackeye:

mine also arrived, small scratch in front of steel plus spine slash(but it was under the shrink wrap, there was no damage to the shrink wrap I wonder how the cut got on the spine :cautious:

so have to return it but it is far away, so dunno if I will keep this one and make my peace with it and just return it and get full refund.

@Actarus So you haven't opened it to see if it had the scene? Does that mean we're gonna hear more about that? :naughty:

Pulling your leg :LOL:

lmao I finally got official answer, the theatrical release is the same as the blu-ray release for each country unless written otherwise. so I called cineplex odeon and spoke to a nice girl and asked her about the theatrical version and the fact that it is only rated 13+...basically, she saw it in theater,
all dirty jokes are there and the full church scene, Uncensored
reason why it is rated 13+ as I saw on wiki, she stated also is that for Canada is very lenient country especially my Province even more...apparently US is a bit more strict which I always thought it was other way around since they always write them rated ''R'' or ''Unrated'' all the ones that we get a rating on...so it's all a go for this one all in there... but now got a slash on it and dunno if I should accept it or return it, just find this so stressful returning stuff, I never do.

Reactions: AlienKing