Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Of course, to take the money they are fast, but to ship... The usual delays, increases in shipping costs and systematic customs (the last Manta FS cost me almost 100€) got the better of my passion. I now settle for WWAs when they are successful, so not often.
They actually lowered their shipping cost last time, and they're the most consistent and quality premium company right now.

I wonder if this one will be released before we get our ZSJL motherboxes from GB. By the looks of it there's high probability. :wacky:
Instead that they'd give ppl who ordered motherboxes their product they perfer pump out new ones. But gotta give them credit on consistency among all premium ones.

Reactions: ariba266
They actually lowered their shipping cost last time, and they're the most consistent and quality premium company right now.
Good for you if you are satisfied. Some have received their MB for several months and others have not yet. There is nothing to be satisfied with having paid for the item in January 2022 and shipping in November 2022 when the item has not yet been shipped. We had to wait for the end of the Chinese New Year, what are we waiting for now ?

didnt notice the steelbook lol.. its quite bad imo and i hate when the theres a huge title with the main characters name and the art shows a different character.. this looks stupid to me