Looper (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Former HMV Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Word of caution from an UK HDN Member about HMV (thanks VRob98)

HMV now in administration said:
People should just be aware of 2 things:

1) If you receive a damaged or faulty copy from now on, you will not receive a replacement or refund

2) If they charge your card and are then unable to fulfil your order, you will not be refunded.

The way a company operates whilst under administration is quite different to how it operates normally, and certain consumer rights are suspended. If anything goes wrong you would have to apply to the administrator or claim against your credit card issuer.

I'd encourage everyone who has orders in with HMV to consider the above, as I'd hate to see anyone here lose their money in all of this.

Available to pre-order right now.
Release date: January 28, 2013
Purchase Link: Amazon.co.uk
Note: No inside art (see post #443)

Excellent news!

View attachment 21144

View attachment 20473

706122_10152284792135640_1449983099_o.jpg
Actual pics thanks to sinthetic:
Lu6xuUr.jpg

4BT1mTm.jpg

OruGRdy.jpg

GwtEjZm.jpg

IXyPXUw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone who will buy this in store and who can get one mint copy for me? Please pm me if this is possible so we can stay in contact.

I too would be all over 'berns' artwork, like a rash. Would make for one of the years top steels for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: berns
Is there are reason why Bruce Willis' character would be upside down on the back?

Bruce Willis plays the old version of Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the film (or the other way around, whatever you prefer). This refers to that.

Movie won't be out here in theaters until November 29th. Will check it then though!

Reactions: lolwut

I vote for this cover.

Is there are reason why Bruce Willis' character would be upside down on the back?

It's how the original theatrical posters for the film were. On one poster, Bruce is upside down (while JGL is upright). On the other, JGL is upside down (while Bruce is upright)

looper_poster1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it looked like that it would be a fantastic steel. I really enjoyed the movie. I think a lot of people were expecting something different then what they were given. It was a lot more story rather then focusing on just action. For this film I thought focusing on the story was the better way to go. How they made Joseph Gordon-Levitt look so much like a younger Bruce Willis was incredible. :D

Reactions: Ricker
Cannot wait for this release. Hoping it looks as close to the White artwork as possible....liking that look the more I see it.