Ninja Week thanks to Digitalbabe + co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hi all,

I thought it would be appropriate to recognise the effort that Digitalbabe put into this week - she practically co-ordinated the whole affair, military style! ;)

So please join me in thanking DB, along with the rest of the Staff, Mods, Retailers and every ninja who kindly donated either their time or items towards this fantastic week.

Hope you all enjoyed it and I for one can't wait for 2015 already ;)

:scat::scat::scat:

Just as how the Community benefited from all the great prizes it was a Community effort that brought this all together. Mods, Staff, Members, Ninjas, Lions, Tigers, an Bears ..... ONE COMMUNITY.

Thanks everyone, and special thanks to Andy for creating schedule and DB for ramrodding those who needed it. (including myself!)

CHUCKED

Many, many thanks to DB & everyone else involved for yet another fantastic Ninja Week :D
Quite simply amazing, outstanding and so much fun :thumbs:

Huge thanks to DB and everybody else involved! To add on, the giveaways, especially the consoles were phenomenal!

Thank you very much for the great week look forward to next year,
Really appreciate all the hard work

Sent from the depths of hell using Tapatalk

Thanks DB!! Was the best week on any forum I've been on. Ran like a well oiled machine too! Appreciate all the effort and time it must've taken to organise.

Massive massive thank you to DB. Awesome giveaways and discount codes which I could only imagine to be a logistical nightmare at times!

Also thanks to all who took part and who help keep this place the great community that it is.

P.S. I've exhausted the amount of Thanks I can give out today, but I'll be on it tomorrow!

Thanks DB for a brilliant and super successful Ninja week. And I'm not only saying that because I won something ;)

It was a brilliant week and was really fun taking part and then waiting to see who had won stuff!

It will be hard to top next year but if your involved I'm sure you will :)

Thanks again :D

A special mention to everyone else who also made Ninja Week special :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SGP321 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Alien.gif
A Huge thanks to the one and only Digitalbabe! and to everyone else involved for making this the Biggest Ninja Week Ever!!
I_has_Alien_by_Droneguard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.