• Full Slip B

• Quarter Slip

• Dual Pack

• Triple Pack

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase links: Type A - Type B - Quarter Slip - Dual Pack - Triple Pack - (Pre-order on September 29, 2016)
Price: Type A: $46.89 - Type B: $46.89 - 1/4 Slip: $45.69

Type A: 2,000 copies - Type B: 2,500 copies - 1/4 Slip: 1,000 copies

13938104_929743153836834_5964674825909768059_o.jpgtype a.jpgType B.jpgQuarter slip.jpg
image.png

- The steelbook illustration is by Krzysztof Domaradzki.
- The artwork for the slipbox was used previously for the Oldboy vinyl LP. It was co-ordinated by Nicolas Winding Refn, the director of Drive, and illustrated by Laurent Durieux. The director of Oldboy Park Chan-wook wanted one of our editions to feature this artwork so we reached out to Milan Records and illustrator Laurent Durieux. You'll be able to see more of the artwork since parts of the top and bottom were cropped out for the vinyl LP.

Old mock up
tumblr_odfq0maYYu1t1dcuoo1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I pretty much put myself in the same frame of mind as when I buy something from Japan. Just to make myself feel better, I'm gonna say it wasn't as expensive as I thought it'd be - I paid around $200AUD all up including postage.

I caved too - sounds like you had a bargain compared with what I paid...:sorry:

I pretty much put myself in the same frame of mind as when I buy something from Japan. Just to make myself feel better, I'm gonna say it wasn't as expensive as I thought it'd be - I paid around $200AUD all up including postage.
Considering some of the prices that not too bad, still too expensive for me though! Congrats on acquiring one!:thumbs:

Thanks - can you tell me what he means with that?
"For safe shipping plain put the dvd in the carton box but it is not part of dvd set can be damage on the way of shipping."
As you can see in pictures above there's is a cardboard box which contains the set itself. He means that if this box will be damaged you did not receive any refund. Because it's just a package and not part of the box set.

As you can see in pictures above there's is a cardboard box which contains the set itself. He means that if this box will be damaged you did not receive any refund. Because it's just a package and not part of the box set.

one reason more to make this unavailable for international customers :D ;)

one reason more to make this unavailable for international customers :D ;)

I'm pretty sure that this was one of the reasons. There's always some people who will complain about tiny marks, dents etc. Even if they found them on the outer box and they barely noticeble. So i understand that Plain made it unavailable for international customers. But i didn't expect prices on ebay will be this high. I saw one yesterday for 395$ and it was a discount from 500$ :LOL:
Bought mine for 183$ including shipping. Really hope to receive it safe.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hawesy
I'm pretty sure that this was one of the reasons. There's always some people who will complain about tiny marks, dents etc. Even if they found then on the outer box and they barely noticeble. So i understand that Plain made it unvailable for international customers. But i didn't expect prices on ebay will be this high. I saw one yesterday for 395$ and it was a discount from 500$ :LOL:
Bought mine for 183$ including shipping. Really hope to receive it safe.

sorry but they could easily done a gb for hdn members and plain supporters. didnt see the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bodhisattva
From the auction :
Deluxe Box steelbook Limited edtion (Not with plain sticker)

What does that means ????

Exactly what it says on the tin. I got mine from this seller and it didn't come with the Plain Archive sticker. Not sure why? But I'm not fussed about the stickers anyway so wasn't an issue for me. I can confirm it was brand new, genuine, mint condition and extremely well packaged with everything stated. Delivered in 3 days too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Modulus