Play.com - SteelBook Retailer Thread [Europe]

play.gif
Please feel free to discuss/chat whatever it could be steelbook related to Play.com.

Subjects can be:
- Customer service
- Policy
- Shipping
and others.

Important:
This store only ships to specific countrys in Europe. If you want to buy from this store, you need a contact OR join a specific Group Buy.

Packaging exemple: (tx to Acid)
View attachment 14139

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lgans316
Does anyone here know the address for returning damaged products from Play?
I received two damaged steelbooks (Shooter & Saving Private Ryan) earlier this week and i have already followed the "return this item" process in the order history for each product. After completion of these steps i got an e-mail from Play with this message:

Dear xxxxx

Please accept this as confirmation of your returns authorisation for the following item:

Shooter: Paramount Centenary Edition (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook)

Please allow 5 working days for your returned item to be received and processed by our warehouse

But i can`t find the postal address where i should send my returns..anyone here that previously returned items from Play and where did you send them?

PM sent mate

I have the same problem. I received a damaged steelbook that i want to send back but I can't find the address anywhere. Could one of you help me out please?

Normally Play send in the boxes but for some reason my copies of Shaun of the Dead & Children of Men cam loose in a jiffy bag. Thankfully neither seems to be damaged.

Play.com should have a purpose section for steelbooks, It would be amazing to tell them what we're expecting!

Flogo, our site has direct relationships with numerous studio and retailer contacts. This area is to provide feedback for this retailer-aside from contacting them directly, feel free to share your thoughts here.

Flogo, our site has direct relationships with numerous studio and retailer contacts. This area is to provide feedback for this retailer-aside from contacting them directly, feel free to share your thoughts here.

Gorgeous!!

Here is my Top 3 that I'm dreaming to see at Play.com as Steelbooks:

1-Galaxy Quest
2-Mars Attacks
3-The Time Machine (with Guy Pearce)

Only bad thing is the more and more terrible £->€ conversion.
f.e. Godfather Steelbook:
26,99£=33,80€

play.com a few weeks ago: 36,49€
nowadays: 39,49€

So shipping cost are 5,69€ not free.

Reactions: spass and Flip