HMV JP Buy Link - ¥3,225
Yesasia link - OUT OF STOCK
Note: Matte finish

prometheus.jpg

promjapanese.jpg

Actual picture courtesy of VRob98:
prometheusjp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dv8mad said he will post pictures when he gets it this week Alex..;)

I had this on order but seeing as there are quite a few left I canceled as I also want to see pictures of the slip before I decide. :thumbs:

Hopefully by Friday we will no one way or the other!!

True...But by friday it would've been shipped already. Ordered thru hmv.jp so i'll probably end keeping it. Photos would've made my decision alot easier though.

I agree Alex, but I had ordered through Amazon.jp and as there are at least 999 left then I think it is safe for me to wait until I see pictures of the slip...;)

I hope..lol

Reactions: AlexG
YA's policy can be quite a arm-twister. I'm not sure I like it much, given that they are allowed to cancel their end of the bargain with a simple 'sorry - our supplier cannot provide stock' email. Should work both ways if you ask me.
I do want this release - but like almost everyone here, am hoping for a killer slip to seal the deal :D

YA's policy can be quite a arm-twister. I'm not sure I like it much, given that they are allowed to cancel their end of the bargain with a simple 'sorry - our supplier cannot provide stock' email. Should work both ways if you ask me.
I do want this release - but like almost everyone here, am hoping for a killer slip to seal the deal :D

Your right buddy. ;)
Plus I will never order a limited edition JP Steel from them again as you cannot be 100% sure you will get it (Skyfall being a prime example)....:ohno:
And also if your copy goes missing they only give you a credit and will not refund back the amount you paid..
Better to buy JP steels from HMV, Amazon.jp !! At least you no you will get your item when its released...:movie:

Reactions: Researcher
I always order from amazon Japan. I always make sure though that I order more than 1 so that they securely fix the steel to the box. I made the mistake of ordering 1 item before and it was beat to hell.

Well my order at hmv.jp shows "in transit" and expected delivery date is on the 5th. I'll will be suprised it shows up on that date. But regardless i'm hoping for a nice slip. Sucker Punch is also grouped with it. I'll post pics of the packaging and steelbooks when it gets here.

Ive been waiting for this day for a long time. Not going to sleep very good tonight. :hilarious::scat:

This is just one of the awesome steels being shipped out today from around the world.

Reactions: Chandler_90