Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 5.18.22 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 5.18.22 PM.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 240
  • Prototype 2.jpg
    Prototype 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to order the collectors edition but the steelbook was not added to that purchase. I was talkin to Drum cause I was considerin pre-ordeing this from him and he said the same thing. That FS was only offering the case for the regular edition, but do not quote me on this as being absolute

I just tried to order the collectors edition but the steelbook was not added to that purchase. I was talkin to Drum cause I was considerin pre-ordeing this from him and he said the same thing. That FS was only offering the case for the regular edition, but do not quote me on this as being absolute

That's awesome if true. I don't want the collector's edition for this so if it comes with the regular edition then that's the one I'll be getting. Thanks again for even more info.

That's awesome if true. I don't want the collector's edition for this so if it comes with the regular edition then that's the one I'll be getting. Thanks again for even more info.

Well I just ordered the standard edition, so you will be fine.

I'm not sure exactly how this work but if you add the game to your cart and then delete the game it makes the steelbook itself cost $5 and the poster cost $5 each I think. So I deleted both the game and poster and just paid for the steelbook itself. Like I said I'm not sure if that will exactly work but so far it all went through last week as an order. If you wanted the special edition you could try that if you don't mind paying an extra $5? Or if you just want the steelbook for now.

Reactions: darczap and ocielz
I'm not sure exactly how this work but if you add the game to your cart and then delete the game it makes the steelbook itself cost $5 and the poster cost $5 each I think. So I deleted both the game and poster and just paid for the steelbook itself. Like I said I'm not sure if that will exactly work but so far it all went through last week as an order. If you wanted the special edition you could try that if you don't mind paying an extra $5? Or if you just want the steelbook for now.

Thanks for that. I checked the trailer out for this last night and thought it looked cool. Pre-ordered me a case :cool:

Seems like Best Buy is changing their policy on these pre-order gifts. My order for the steelbook alone has gotten cancelled.

Reactions: shadk27
Seems like Best Buy is changing their policy on these pre-order gifts. My order for the steelbook alone has gotten cancelled.

Mine too, but it wasn't designed to be sold like the Assassins Creed 3 pre-order. You actually have to buy the game along in order to get the case in this instance. Someone found a loop hole and BB caught on.

Question is, is the game worth buying?