Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 5.18.22 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 5.18.22 PM.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 240
  • Prototype 2.jpg
    Prototype 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
My local future shop only received 9 copies of it. Hopefully that's the number of copies I had on pre-order. I don't know if they are G2 or G1, but I have specifically pre-order PS3 releases. I'm going to future shop tonight to see the copies, and I'll pick up games and steels tomorrow.
Wish me luck!

My steelbook is back ordered! Best Buy :angry:

I'm going to see if they let me pick one up in store when I go to pick the game up today. I guess that is if they even have any in store. When I went in last week, they made no mention of getting the steelbook for the in store pre-order of Prototype 2.

Just picked mine up from best buy. Which was a good thing cause they had me down for pre order ps3 but xbox steelbook. I was able to look through extras they had and picked out my g2 steel. Since i ordered on web and shipped to store they had it ready at customer service, had to switch steel there but wasnt much of an issue.

Whats up with the spine being backwards like SSX was!

:angry: I got it in G1 Size for PS3. It seem like that only futureshop got the G2 Size.

Just picked mine up from best buy. Which was a good thing cause they had me down for pre order ps3 but xbox steelbook. I was able to look through extras they had and picked out my g2 steel. Since i ordered on web and shipped to store they had it ready at customer service, had to switch steel there but wasnt much of an issue.

Whats up with the spine being backwards like SSX was!

The same thing happened to me too. They said I ordered the XboX SB. I said how was that possible when I ordered the PS3 Version. :angry:
Luckily they had a few PS3 copies in the store so I was able to get the right one. :oohyeah:

Just picked up mine at Best Buy. Had a bit of an issue.

Just like Molasar^^^ I ordered the PS3 steel but the reciept had xbox360 on it.
The guy gave me the ps3 steel but the sku number is apparently different. The original price for the steel was 4.99 as we all know but in their system its 44.99.
Nonetheless they gave me the steel.

I guess the whole 44.99 price is because the steel is suppose to be a gift with purchase. Not actually selling the steel alone, although I heard one of their employees say if theres a sku and price we can sell it.

This happened to me thought I let you all know.
And yes Best Buy does carry the G2 version. Picked up 2 for myself.

Best Buy wouldn't let me pick up the steelbook in store since I ordered it online for delivery, so I had to purchase another game and steelbook. Here are some pics of the steelbook. It has a matte finish and between the slip cover and steelbook, this is a really nice package.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 106
  • Slip.jpg
    Slip.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 107
Picked these up today from Best Buy....G2 w/ game for Mikkeli, G1 for my collection. Absolutely mint condition, shrinkwrapped...these are exactly the same as the FutureShop ones.

2Wa3F.jpg

I can also confirm that I was able to get 2x Steelbooks by pre-ordering just one copy of the game - if you ordered a Steelbook case separately from Best Buy for $5 before they changed the policy to requiring you to pre-order the game, and you subsequently pre-ordered a copy - you technically could have gotten as many copies of the Steelbook as you originally ordered, provided that you had at least one copy of the game ordered before release week. :scat:

Also, biscuitnoir, if the ones you ordered from France/Micromania turn out to be the exact same design as the German Radnet edition, i may back out since Mikkeli already purchased me one...but i'll wait and see, so for now, please reserve it for me still, though I know you'd have no problems finding another buyer if I do have to back out, bud!