Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 5.18.22 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 5.18.22 PM.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Prototype 2.jpg
    Prototype 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 288
Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks when posters are folded :( oh well looks cool though.

Update on the steelbook, yea you can't just order the steelbook, which is kind of weird they charge $5 for it if you take the game off, yet you can't order it lol. Mine got cancelled as well :( I want the steelbook now but I don't want to have to get the game from BB and also wanna wait til a price drop. Maybe I'll just have to return the game after I get it shipped and keep the rest of the stuff.

I pre-ordered this one. I hope the steelbook turns up un-damaged since you can only have it shipped! Now, just need to find the time to play it lol.

Ok I see now, best buy exclusives have been G1 only and the one's that have a Steelbook packed in are usually G2 for ps3. Like MvsC 3 and Resident Evil 5 & Operation Raccoon City, Call of Duty Black open & MW3.

Ok I see now, best buy exclusives have been G1 only and the one's that have a Steelbook packed in are usually G2 for ps3. Like MvsC 3 and Resident Evil 5 & Operation Raccoon City, Call of Duty Black open & MW3.

Well I got it from gamestop germany but it's the same one like on the picture.

Futureshop is getting G1 and G2 cases for this I think, so I'm holding out hope it will be the same for Best Buy.

Just received an email from Best Buy to pick up Prototype 2 steelbook without the game. Anyone else get the same thing? Even though they supposely canceled the order without the game

Just received an email from Best Buy to pick up Prototype 2 steelbook without the game. Anyone else get the same thing? Even though they supposely canceled the order without the game

I got the email that they were going to cancel my order, but they never actually cancelled it. Let us know if you were able to get the case.

Damn it!!!! looks like BB sent the game first and just today they sent the steelbook:mad: why not everything all in one shipment :what: now the steel might arrive all damaged:mad:

Was hoping you got yours first so i could see pics! I got email today saying my will be at store tommorrow for pick up. I chose to pick it up at store.

Well, BB sent me an early email saying that they would cancel my $5.00 pre-order for just the G1 Steelbook case.

To avoid that, I placed an order for the PS3 version which comes with the Steelbook case with purchase.

Today, i received an email saying I could pick up both the G1 case and the PS3 version with the Steelbook case, so 2 cases total. They never actually canceled my $5.00 order for the G1 case. The PS3 and 360 cases have different SKUs btw, meaning they MIGHT be different sizes (G1 and G2).

I will find out when I pick them up tomorrow, as they aren't released until then. Kind of happy that I did manage to score 2 Steelbooks for the price of one pre-order for the game. I'm also going to try to return just the game and see if I can keep the Steelbook (since these are separate orders ;) ). If not, i'll pick up the G1 steel for my collection for $5, then return the game + PS3 Steelbook (whatever size case the PS3 one is) and just keep the G1....cause I want to get the game for the PC!

Last edited: