Riddick (3rd film) - In theaters September 6, 2013

Apr 2, 2009
From IMDB:
Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.
With: Vin Diesel, Karl Urban and Katee Sackhoff

Trailer:

Teaser Trailer:

Original infos:
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=63383

In an article at The Hollywood Reporter talking about Riddick, the third installment of the series that began with Vin Diesel starrer Pitch Black, The Hollywood Reporter reveals the first story details of the film:

Though billed as a back-to-basics approach to the character popularized by Diesel, the script features the character -- the most wanted man in the galaxy -- left for dead on a barren alien planet, dealing with "trisons" (three-legged bisons) and "mud demons." He must then contend with two squads of bounty hunters, one of which ride rockets called jetcycles.

David Twohy will direct again from his own script.
while i'm totally excited for this, are they not going for new idea's?

Attachments

• Riddick3.jpg
    Riddick3.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 202
  • riddickposter.jpg
    riddickposter.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited by a moderator:
Fair play to him. Nice to see an actor like that so passionate about a franchise. I really hope it does hell (can't wait to see it)

Well I loved the hell out of this film. Not as good as Pitch Black, but better than Chronicles. Just hearing Riddick's theme music and seeing the first-person Riddick-vision was enough to pump me up. It was SO awesome to see that character in another adventure! :scat:

Well I loved the hell out of this film. Not as good as Pitch Black, but better than Chronicles. Just hearing Riddick's theme music and seeing the first-person Riddick-vision was enough to pump me up. It was SO awesome to see that character in another adventure! :scat:

Did it all take place on the one planet? I am nervous. I liked Chronicles way more than PB, so I'm not sure I'd like this.

Saw this the other night. Very surprised at how violent and sweary it was for a 15

Not a great film, but it's great fun! The CGI is terrible but that didn't put me off. Loved every second of it, and Riddick is a bad ass!