Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi
Region coding: B
Group Buy - CLICK HERE < hosted by Naughtius Maximus

61TsHtjtJHL._SL1500_.jpg

Additional info from Noodles

Just been chatting to Elliot Cardona (the guy who designed the artwork) and he confirmed that this has "a matte finish with a Pantone red and embossed lettering." Shame it's not gloss, but I can live with it being matte because I like the artwork so much. Can't wait for this one!

Actual Photoshots courtesy of paulboland.
1496946_10202828772100926_1667782533_n.jpg

11507_10202828773260955_1126130939_n.jpg

1622858_10202828773140952_1548283578_n.jpg

1509763_10202828773300956_1288114050_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hans Zimmer definitely deserves to win for this score! But, the film, I've only seen a few Teasers online. Is the film worth buying, I love the Steelbook art!

it was my second fave film of 2013 (1st being gravity) you don't even need to like F1 to like it,my mum barely know's anything about f1 but she loved it too,also if you liked senna you will also like this.

Reactions: Lockdown
It has a lenticular cover but has a blue amaray case rather than red (as the normal version has) according to the Rush facebook page. The extras arent much to write home about either (imo) only three extras

How do you know about it being blue? I can't find any pictures to show that.

How do you know about it being blue? I can't find any pictures to show that.

I asked on the Rush facebook page when they added a picture of the Sainsburys exclusive and i wanted to know if it had the lenticular and red amaray - makes no sense to me why it wouldnt be red but im gonna go to the store on the day and see. If its blue ill probably go with the normal version

now people its crystal ball time…. do we think this will sell out i.e. kick ass 2/worlds end style when no1 expected it and then u cant get it without ebay prices??? i havent ordered it yet but i really wanna see it but not convinced on the artwork yet but dont want to want it after its gone.helpppppp!!!!

now people its crystal ball time…. do we think this will sell out i.e. kick ass 2/worlds end style when no1 expected it and then u cant get it without ebay prices??? i havent ordered it yet but i really wanna see it but not convinced on the artwork yet but dont want to want it after its gone.helpppppp!!!!
just order it for now,if you don't want it by the 20th then cancel it simple

Studio Canal really seems to like region locking their releases. I can't think of any off of the top of my head that are region free.

It's not done by choice, its done by not having the rights to other regions. Same reason Criterion lock all of their releases - they don't have the rights to other regions. Nothing to "like" about it.

Will HMV be getting this and pricing at £17.99? I was in the Swindon store on Saturday and picked up Man of Steel for that, which is so much cheaper than everywhere online. I am begrudged to pay £20 for this when I can hand select my own copy for less.

Will HMV be getting this and pricing at £17.99? I was in the Swindon store on Saturday and picked up Man of Steel for that, which is so much cheaper than everywhere online. I am begrudged to pay £20 for this when I can hand select my own copy for less.

Why didn't you ask when you were in the Swindon store on Saturday?

Amazed this only grossed 90m worldwide. The second best film of last year IMHO

I don't think it's the second best film but it's definitely one of the best of 2013. I loved its cinematography and the sound editing. The last scene was amazing!

Reactions: ben6212