Se7en (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition/What's in the Box?! Special Edition) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Collectors's Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK - What's in the Box?! Special Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99 (Collectors Edition) - £79.99 (What's in the Box?! Special Edition)
Notes: What's in the Box?! Special Edition is a UK/Ireland Exclusive

81ONt6i2snL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81LPYorGJZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Collectors edition contents
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Slipcase (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • 'Help Me' Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card

What’s in the box edition contents:
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Box Packaging (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • Frosted Pine LITTLE TREES Brand Air Freshener
  • 7x Deadly Sin Comic Books
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • “Help Me” Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card
  • Numbered Sticker of Authenticity

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed.
There's enough value in the Collectors set to completely ignore the Ultimate. Plus inexplicably, it doesn't include the slipcase. :confused:
That's what did it for me. Its like if everythingblu had the deluxe set, but added a comic and took out the collectors edition but for even more money. East pass on the big one for me.

Reactions: walkintom
Honestly the expensive one just doesn't look worth the huge price bump.
Whilst I agree, you can save £16 depending on where you order it from :naughty:

Makes it a bit better so I’m happy with that :coffee:

Always gutted I missed the Manta OC. Only got the DL which is a stunner and my favourite of mantas 3 slips anyway. But I’ve been after the box for awhile. If this has any finish similar to that (can’t see why It won’t when they went all out with the exorcist bible box) then it could potentially be better than mantas OC box. Plus this looks more like a box and the box from the film. So it could be win win.

Only letdown is the full slip isn’t included In both but they did the same for exorcist which will prob be the norm on these kinds of editions from Warner

I also welcome any fincher film from Warner in this format (Zodiac etc)

Note
Members based outside UK
Those that prefer using Zavvi over Amazon UK
I though myself prefer to use Amazon UK

In regards to this release if you not already aware
Zavvi for this release has as available to order on the various Zavvi international websites and Zavvi USA
As in Zavvi Ireland/Zavvi Germany/Zavvi Italy/Zavvi Australia and the other Zavvi international websites
Zavvi UK website is still UK delivery address only

Hi all,
Just to confirm on the release date, the release is still TBC 2024. Any current listings for Dec 2023 are placeholders. We will share release dates next year alongside Steelbook and packaging artwork.
Thanks for the clarification. Collectors edition slip artwork is good as is, but I really hope the steelbook is more attractive than the TBC art.

Hi all,
Just to confirm on the release date, the release is still TBC 2024. Any current listings for Dec 2023 are placeholders. We will share release dates next year alongside Steelbook and packaging artwork.

Consider adding the slip cover to the big boy edition, should get the slip as well for that price

Hi all,
Swap the TBC slip and steel art around.

That way I won’t be annoyed the slip isn’t included in the what’s in the box edition :coffee:

Whilst I agree, you can save £16 depending on where you order it from :naughty:

Makes it a bit better so I’m happy with that :coffee:

Always gutted I missed the Manta OC. Only got the DL which is a stunner and my favourite of mantas 3 slips anyway. But I’ve been after the box for awhile. If this has any finish similar to that (can’t see why It won’t when they went all out with the exorcist bible box) then it could potentially be better than mantas OC box. Plus this looks more like a box and the box from the film. So it could be win win.

Only letdown is the full slip isn’t included In both but they did the same for exorcist which will prob be the norm on these kinds of editions from Warner

I also welcome any fincher film from Warner in this format (Zodiac etc)
Bring on fight club. Although didn't fincher say no chance recently?

Hi all,
Thanks....and for the love of all things we collect, please don't use glue dots to attach the J-cards. Keep them unstuck behind the shrink-wrap.

Reactions: Lord Vader
I just meant 4k in general.
Oh yeah I’d love it. All his films, Panic room, dragon tattoo, social network, zodiac, Benjamin button,.... I’ll take them all on 4K in steel form or a collectors package like this but for some of them it won’t happen.