Se7en (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition/What's in the Box?! Special Edition) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Collectors's Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK - What's in the Box?! Special Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99 (Collectors Edition) - £79.99 (What's in the Box?! Special Edition)
Notes: What's in the Box?! Special Edition is a UK/Ireland Exclusive

81ONt6i2snL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81LPYorGJZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Collectors edition contents
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Slipcase (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • 'Help Me' Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card

What’s in the box edition contents:
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Box Packaging (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • Frosted Pine LITTLE TREES Brand Air Freshener
  • 7x Deadly Sin Comic Books
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • “Help Me” Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card
  • Numbered Sticker of Authenticity

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I’d love it. All his films, Panic room, dragon tattoo, social network, zodiac, Benjamin button,.... I’ll take them all in 4K in steel form or a collectors package like this it for some of them it won’t happen.
Well I mean I had given up hope getting Camerons back catalogue. But here we are about to get True lies and Aliens and the Abyss on 4k. So there is always hope.

Reactions: Flloydo
Already have the Manta one click, but suckered myself into ordering the collector's edition. Not convinced to buy the more expensive edition. The box will likely be cheap quality and the steelbook might have a matte finish. Don't care about the comic books or air freshener. Plus, I don't need anymore box sets. Have too many and many more on the way.

Disney will do anything for money, so they'll release everything eventually. Maybe not in such Boxsets, but UHD and steels are likely, after Prey and streaming shows.

Warner are releasing the Ultimate Collector's Edition in multiple European Countries
UK/Ireland/Germany and Nordic Regions so far have gone live to pre order
There will be other european countries that will list to pre order

Note
The What's in the Box?! Special Edition is Exclusive to UK/Ireland

Golden Discs in Republic of Ireland has both Editions live to Pre order
Ultimate Collector's Edition
€55.00

What's in the Box?! Special Edition
€100.00

Release date in 2025! :scat:, guess I am cancelling mine
View attachment 569467
As per thread OP the actual release date is still TBC
See previous post

Amazon UK have december 30 2024 that is a placeholder date so ignore it

Retailers will update their listings when Warner provide actual release date in 2024
Warner has not yet provided the release date to retailers
Amazon will update your estimated delivery date when they are provided with actual release date

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
FINALLY!!! I have waited sooo long for this I really did not think Mr.Fincher would pull through but he has delivered.. pre ordered mine today from amazon however I'm almost certain we don't have to wait a little over a year for this?!?! We have waited long enough. Really hoping this side of Xmas. I'm new to the forum Hi guys I'm Bill and I'm an absolute film fanatic!! Peace and love ❤

FINALLY!!! I have waited sooo long for this I really did not think Mr.Fincher would pull through but he has delivered.. pre ordered mine today from amazon however I'm almost certain we don't have to wait a little over a year for this?!?! We have waited long enough. Really hoping this side of Xmas. I'm new to the forum Hi guys I'm Bill and I'm an absolute film fanatic!! Peace and love ❤
Won’t be this side of Christmas. And the guy from Warner already posted in here and said it’s TBC for sometime in 2024 and that’s when the pending artworks will be shown. Which probably means the slip will be what the beauty shot shows but the steel will change. Welcome to the forum

Reactions: Billy_86
Won’t be this side of Christmas. And the guy from Warner already posted in here and said it’s TBC for sometime in 2024 and that’s when the pending artworks will be shown. Which probably means the slip will be what the beauty shot shows but the steel will change. Welcome to the forum
Thank you mate

Reactions: Flloydo
What are the probabilities of having a premium edition with the 4K disc for Se7en ?
It’s possible. Distribution is Warner in HK but we’ve already had a edition from Manta. That leaves zeta and Blufans for China (Not sure on distributor but assume it’s Warner) and I think the distributor is H&C in Korea so it’s also possible.

It’s anyone’s guess

I'm not especially keen on that steelbook design; even if it's a mock-up and subject to change, I can't see it being completely different.
That's the cover design on one of the Blu Ray releases from a few years back. Not very creative.
Hopefully it'll change, or at the very least have a decent emboss or deboss pressing.