Se7en (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition/What's in the Box?! Special Edition) [UK]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Collectors's Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK - What's in the Box?! Special Edition - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99 (Collectors Edition) - £79.99 (What's in the Box?! Special Edition)
Notes: What's in the Box?! Special Edition is a UK/Ireland Exclusive

81ONt6i2snL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81LPYorGJZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Collectors edition contents
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Slipcase (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • 'Help Me' Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card

What’s in the box edition contents:
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Box Packaging (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • Frosted Pine LITTLE TREES Brand Air Freshener
  • 7x Deadly Sin Comic Books
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • “Help Me” Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card
  • Numbered Sticker of Authenticity

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not especially keen on that steelbook design; even if it's a mock-up and subject to change, I can't see it being completely different.
That's the cover design on one of the Blu Ray releases from a few years back. Not very creative.
Hopefully it'll change, or at the very least have a decent emboss or deboss pressing.
I have a bluray with that slip and honestly using existing "art" is something they would totally do. It really wouldnt shock me. But if they do some nice spot gloss on this it could look nice maybe.

I'm not especially keen on that steelbook design; even if it's a mock-up and subject to change, I can't see it being completely different.
That's the cover design on one of the Blu Ray releases from a few years back. Not very creative.
Hopefully it'll change, or at the very least have a decent emboss or deboss pressing.
I'm hoping it's something on the lines of the image from zavvii on blu ray a few years ago with a the 3 of them in the end scene like a distant shot ..

I'm hoping it's something on the lines of the image from zavvii on blu ray a few years ago with a the 3 of them in the end scene like a distant shot ..
Screenshot_2023-12-12-13-39-19-583_com.ebay.mobile-01.jpeg

This one?
I always liked this shot. Something along these lines would indeed be cool.
That Manta one though...so nice. Wish I had it :LOL:

Reactions: Billy_86
Contents of this literal box are a bit ridiculous but I'm getting it since Fincher's filmography on disc is so lacking constantly, especially with his jump on Netflix. Ironic for such a highly technical director.

I want Panic Room on 4k more than I want The Abyss.

Also, Mank and Killer.

Reactions: Bunk and astycorax
Ordered this on the Zavvi US site when it was available and got an email this Tuesday and another today saying the What's in the Box edition is delayed. Anyone else get that?

Ordered this on the Zavvi US site when it was available and got an email this Tuesday and another today saying the What's in the Box edition is delayed. Anyone else get that?
As per info previously posted in thread
Release date has not been announced yet by Warner

Warner will provide retailers with release date info and updated mock ups that will show what SteelBook and slip artwork in 2024

Release date will be in 2024 actual date is TBA

Ignore any retailers that have release date as December 2023/2024 as those are just retailers standard placeholder dates

Reactions: MrPurps