Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 66) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 17, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 22, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 X 3D Lenticuar, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0D810012-B628-4E53-AA71-760952B628AC.jpeg 2B5666AA-38DE-445D-9842-66281F8E7153.jpeg 7729742B-7130-447A-B6AA-A43B97697C96.jpeg 44110CB0-8FF0-4A24-91A7-C020D6B54B9A.jpeg

Last edited:
I assumed it does, bc it didn’t mention and because the price varies by where you live (and the total price is more than the price listed on the GB page (215 for the USA). Given that I missed Aniv’s and then overslept Manta’s, I feel good about it. For whatever reason, I seem to collect Spider-Man premium steels. Probably because I like the art. Now somedayI’ll have to figure out how to display this stuff, rather than just occasionally putting them on a shelf (or since I moved in their original shipping boxes). But that day is not today…and probably not before next year.

Regardless, thanks KOSM.
Aniv's gb doesn't include shipping mate. Take a look at the rrp in the OP, you'll see what they cost without shipping.

Speaking of shipping, what is the usual shipping fee?
first time I've done a GB and there was no mention of it when purchasing, I'm in the UK
Not asking for exact price, just an example.
Last charge to aniv for single steel postage was £14.03 for me this last week (after conversion, fees etc) for John Wick 4 (Novamedia)

But Samdavis is correct, its around the $20 for most (I have charges as low as $16 and as high as $23 over the last 12months for various steels)
Prior Manta’s in that time were Matrix which were on the higher end, so $22/$23 for each movie. I’d expect this one to ship on the higher end too.

• Informative
Reactions: TGO
MantaLab shipping to UK is $20, to US $15 for a Fullslip.
One-Click is $50 to US, maybe both, don't remember.
KOSM's group buys are often cheaper than buying direct, if you only want 1 Fullslip, and not getting 2 or 3 for someone else, so you can divide the shipping, and definitely cheaper than Aniv's.
But recently he put up quite a high shipping for Weet's Spider-Man 3-1, so I ordered that direct.

Reactions: goufcustom
If anyone on this forum does have school tomorrow, make yourselves known.... @tha_lunatic should not be conversing with you whatsoever.

....And also block him :coffee:

You have school on a Saturday? :confused:
Um, where do you get Saturday from? You really were drinking a lot of wine lol

I replied to a message you posted at 1841 on a Sunday eve(my time), thus a school/work night with both starting the next morning.
Even if you were in the furthers timezone behind it would still be Sunday for the far western timezones, -12GMT)

Um, no.

I replied to a message you posted at 1841 on a Sunday eve, thus a school/work night with both starting the next morning
Errm, no. I was replying to someone else about a post I made Saturday evening (UK time), you replied Sunday evening (UK time) lol I think there's probably some timezone confusion going on there. Just for clarity it's now Monday afternoon (UK time) ;)

Errm, no. I posted it Saturday evening (UK time), you replied Sunday evening (UK time) lol I think there's probably some timezone confusion going on there. Just for clarity it's now Monday afternoon (UK time) ;)
Taken just now...Monday afternoon UK, yes...Still shows your posted last night: Sunday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925_131246_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_131246_Chrome.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 46