Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £29.99

61dXq7lTepL._AC_SL1435_.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know what's going on with Amazon UK .... I got some preorders including this one , and nothing has been dispatched .... and items are in stock since few days.

So I'd really wish to know if they have enough stock or an issue with something !

Not living in UK but this is the first time all orders are blocked and no agent can give me a straight answer. Don't know what to do or what to ask on chat .... if someone has an idea, please let me know ... I'd appreciate.

Thanks ;)

Don't know what's going on with Amazon UK .... I got some preorders including this one , and nothing has been dispatched .... and items are in stock since few days.

So I'd really wish to know if they have enough stock or an issue with something !

Not living in UK but this is the first time all orders are blocked and no agent can give me a straight answer. Don't know what to do or what to ask on chat .... if someone has an idea, please let me know ... I'd appreciate.

Thanks ;)
Wouldn't worry too much actually.... I have Talk to me, Hannibal and Exorcist Deluxe waiting to dispatch for almost a week now....

Wait there’s genuinely no artwork on the back. Just a black matte plate. And the hand/ arm is much darker on the steel and you can’t actually see the arm that well. Really weird tbh

Wouldn't worry too much actually.... I have Talk to me, Hannibal and Exorcist Deluxe waiting to dispatch for almost a week now....

Now I'm more worried because I made a chat with an agent from Amazon UK who said that my preorder Hannibal won't be dispatch as the product is not in stock anymore.

And said after that it will be dispatched when it will be back in stock !!! What a joke, they'll never get new stock for Hannibal, and even "M3gan" collector !!!!

We made preorders some months before the release date to secure a copy and those agents don't understand how it works ....

There are so many copies "Hannibal" collector edition for sale on ebay ..... it gets me really angry, and I did not mention the price !!!

• Wow
Reactions: Lutzo and leelee17
@Lutzo
I cancelled yesterday my preorder "Talk To me" and placed a new one as it's in stock, and now my order is almost ready for dispatch ;)

So if you're still waiting for dispatch, try to do the same ... it may works ;)

"Hannibal" has been shipped.

But now the last issue is with the artbook for "Oppenheimer" ... in stock since a few days and not ready for dispatch. If I cancel this one, I can't choose "expedited delivery", and as the book is fragile, I prefer to wait a bit longer !

@Lutzo
I cancelled yesterday my preorder "Talk To me" and placed a new one as it's in stock, and now my order is almost ready for dispatch ;)

So if you're still waiting for dispatch, try to do the same ... it may works ;)

"Hannibal" has been shipped.

But now the last issue is with the artbook for "Oppenheimer" ... in stock since a few days and not ready for dispatch. If I cancel this one, I can't choose "expedited delivery", and as the book is fragile, I prefer to wait a bit longer !
I'm not worried about Talk to me, since that will even be available in Germany, Hannibal and Exorcist Deluxe however....

Reactions: vinny
Yeah really disappointing. Inside art should of been on the back, the image is not the same as the mock up with the arm faded on the steel, the arm looks smaller and the title is bigger. The black is really greyish and has kinda picked up better in the photos tbh. In hand it’s much more dull. The back is the worst part though! Should of had artwork. Thankfully I got it a bit cheaper and it will do until hopefully A24 release an edition.

5414FAB8-25A9-4FA1-939B-0924559F1CED.jpeg

902E6063-CB3D-4A75-A2B3-5091B33F09CA.jpeg
A46351D7-8A72-48A0-AA94-D0A4BFBB6BE8.jpeg
56C83BB5-1574-4C0E-B4F6-59E0AC5496FB.jpeg
F14A1C09-CF53-4C37-9E52-5AD327CB5F19.jpeg
036FE18E-3AFC-4DD9-837C-E16C72D8112D.jpeg
FD4EF73D-6F44-4942-A404-D6E7249C0164.jpeg

Yeah really disappointing. Inside art should of been on the back, the image is not the same as the mock up with the arm faded on the steel. And it looks smaller. The black is really greyish and has kinda picked up better in the photos tbh. In hand it’s much more dull. The back is the worst part though! Should of had artwork. Thankfully I got it a bit cheaper and it will do until hopefully A24 release an edition.

View attachment 566436

get the australian slipcover release? the slip is pretty cool imo

Reactions: leelee17
get the australian slipcover release? the slip is pretty cool imo
What’s the point? It’s the same sh!tty steel for more money. I got this for just over £20. Can’t remember the price for the Aussie version but I can imagine it was a lot more

Reactions: hatredhorror
I went for the Australian fullslip edition and got it for approx £49 shipped....
Yeah that’s far too much I’d wana pay for this steel. A24 will do an edition with similar artworks in a much nicer package eventually

Reactions: MM3
Watched this last night on Netflix - great movie! :thumbs:

Although I've now noticed the hand on the cover looks nothing like the hand in the movie.... Totally different pose :confused:

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah really disappointing. Inside art should of been on the back, the image is not the same as the mock up with the arm faded on the steel, the arm looks smaller and the title is bigger. The black is really greyish and has kinda picked up better in the photos tbh. In hand it’s much more dull. The back is the worst part though! Should of had artwork. Thankfully I got it a bit cheaper and it will do until hopefully A24 release an edition.

View attachment 566436

the back artwork :drool:

mediabook is another opportunity, but dunno, it depends on the finish if it looks good, hand should be spot-gloss - would be an improvement imo
81LcZx9DzTL._SL1500_.jpg