[

Lenticular effect
BLyqqWz.jpg

Fx29ngi.jpg

Digipack
nVvnH2g.jpg

OvUOBRb.jpg

1OTbYQF.jpg

Picked up these two yesterday and watched Hobbit - DoS in 3D. Wow it is probably the best 3D I have seen in a while. These lenticular covers are amazing and I like the 47 Ronin a lot.

Hobbit2a.jpg

Special metallic effect on title and undershirt:
Hobbit2-1a.jpg

Ronin3D-Fronta.jpg

The metallic effect of the title and weapons is super sweet, a nice touch to the lenticular cover:
Ronin3D-BottomUpA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That Hobbit and 47 Ronin are both gorgeous. The studios did a great job on those lenticulars. Too bad that I'm holding off for the extended cut for The Hobbit and that I didn't enjoy 47 Ronin enough to own it.

Reactions: vurt
That Hobbit and 47 Ronin are both gorgeous. The studios did a great job on those lenticulars. Too bad that I'm holding off for the extended cut for The Hobbit and that I didn't enjoy 47 Ronin enough to own it.

I was sooo let down by 47 Ronin. It had sooo much potential. Every time a cool and interesting premise would appear....letdown. I would go further into it but I would spoil the movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: tridon
Where to start....

...thanks to wjasoncul for not only supplying some of these but being my HUB in USA for this lot:

Beast of a box

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Bluray lenti
DSC_0020.jpg

Lenti magnets
DSC_0021.jpg

Canadian Bluray Lenti slipcovers
DSC_0026.jpg

Animation Bluray Lenti slipcovers
DSC_0028.jpg

Bluray Lenti slipcovers - part1
DSC_0034.jpg

Bluray Lenti slipcovers - part2
DSC_0042.jpg

I'm sure Jason will be glad to hear that I'm taking a break from USA/CA lenti's, this cost more than i should have spent, let alone shipping! :D :naughty:

When i get the chance i'll update the Lenti list with any links that are missing from what you guys have posted.

D

...thanks to wjasoncul for not only supplying some of these but being my HUB in USA for this lot:

Beast of a box

View attachment 68447
View attachment 68448

Bluray lenti
View attachment 68449

Lenti magnets
View attachment 68450

Canadian Bluray Lenti slipcovers
View attachment 68451

Animation Bluray Lenti slipcovers
View attachment 68452

Bluray Lenti slipcovers - part1
View attachment 68453

Bluray Lenti slipcovers - part2
View attachment 68454

I'm sure Jason will be glad to hear that I'm taking a break from USA/CA lenti's, this cost more than i should have spent, let alone shipping! :D :naughty:

When i get the chance i'll update the Lenti list with any links that are missing from what you guys have posted.

D
You forgot the best one of all... Where's the VHS tape? :hilarious::hilarious: Is there a subforum for that?

Glad it made it, buddy! :thumbs: