The "BURRAGUM" Lenticular Slipcover Discussion Megathread

HK - Godzilla

IMG_1072.JPG

I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm looking for the BBC Human Planet Lenticular Cover. Are the US and Netherlands the only editions to have it? I also want it in the Digipack version like the UK edition. Is there such an edition, ie Digipack in a lenticular cover?

If not, does the US edition still come in a lenticular cover? Thanks for any help.

I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm looking for the BBC Human Planet Lenticular Cover. Are the US and Netherlands the only editions to have it? I also want it in the Digipack version like the UK edition. Is there such an edition, ie Digipack in a lenticular cover?

If not, does the US edition still come in a lenticular cover? Thanks for any help.
I actually saw a copy of this couple of weeks ago at either Futureshop or BestBuy, cant remember which one. It looks nice but I didn't bother checking if it was a Digipack or not. It 'looked' like a slip but don't quote me on that. If I do end up going there again i'll look, but until then, someone else can shed some light into this.

Reactions: Real Steel
Thanks @AlienKing. I've emailed Amazon and they replied it's a lenticular slip. I ordered. Will know soon if it is Digipack.

I think the pic in the OP link is not correct for it is the UK edition.

I actually saw a copy of this couple of weeks ago at either Futureshop or BestBuy, cant remember which one. It looks nice but I didn't bother checking if it was a Digipack or not. It 'looked' like a slip but don't quote me on that. If I do end up going there again i'll look, but until then, someone else can shed some light into this.
I've received my order from Amazon. I'm so glad it is a lenticular and also a digipack. This is the best version out there.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The photo of the USA version in the link in the main list (post #2) is wrong. It shows the UK version which is an Amaray. Don't know if the UK cover was also a lenticular, but Amazon UK now says it is not.

Last edited:
@Real Steel Thanks for the update. A nice addition to the collection. Lentis are always nice :LOL: How much did you pay for it? Now that I know its a digipack, I might be on the lookout for a sale or price drop on this :p

@Real Steel Thanks for the update. A nice addition to the collection. Lentis are always nice :LOL: How much did you pay for it? Now that I know its a digipack, I might be on the lookout for a sale or price drop on this :p
I ordered on Nov 9 at $19.99. Now the price is back up. Human irises are beautiful, thus make great lenticular. The lenti could be sharper though, but at this price for a great documentary too, no complaints. :)