The Dark Knight (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 54) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 6, 2024
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on July 5, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $175.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D+Flip Lenticuar (Front), 3D Lenticular (Back) Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

DK_Packshot_Box_cfa96228-d028-4e5a-b1d3-80a297401850_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_FS_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg
DK_Packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank my sweet baby Yahweh of the planet Saturn this was announced before weets spiderman no way home went live for preorder or else I would have a lot of explaining to do to my wife after I purchased that one AND this one. Now I can just settle for what I imagine will be a heart rending premium edition of the second greatest comic book film ever made.

Side note: it's not a comic book movie.

Last edited:
Thank my sweet baby Yahweh of the planet Saturn this was announced before weets spiderman no way home went live for preorder or else I would have a lot of explaining to do to my wife after I purchased that one AND this one. Now I can just settle for what I imagine will be a heart rending premium edition of the second greatest comic book film ever made.

Side note: It's not a comic book movie.
Second? EEK!

Yeah come on manta this is getting so silly. Please calm down.

In July alone: this, blufans lotr payments, nova suzume, weet Spiderman, PA Florida project

Will have to pick and choose unfortunately

Reactions: Granada
Batman Begins was available directly long enough, to order, but would you all agree The Dark Knight will probably sell out faster, than Dune 2?
Like when you see a Preorder button and reach to press it - BAM! - it'll all be already sold out?! :hilarious:

Batman Begins was available directly long enough, to order, but would you all agree The Dark Knight will probably sell out faster, than Dune 2?
Like when you see a Preorder button and reach to press it - BAM! - it'll all be already sold out?! :hilarious:
IMO def not faster than Dune 2. TDK has already a lot of Steels and even Steels from 2 premium retailer, Manta is the third.
Still much faster than BB