The Flash (2023) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 60) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 18, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Emboss, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticuar (Front), 3D+Flip Lenticular (Back), Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Flash_overall_OC_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_FS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_LS_3_5000x.jpgFlash_overall_DLS_3_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
@Noodles

As we seem to be some of the only ones who actually enjoyed it (watched it again the weekend). Bonkers film

Glad it’s coming next actually because I don’t have to buy the HMV steel. Just the one will do
Yeah man, excited to see the beauty shots and to eventually rewatch it in 4K.

Reactions: Flloydo
I was kinda expecting the beauty shots to come out yesterday, after the last few announcements. C'mon manta, I'm itching to see these, hopefully later today...

I was kinda expecting the beauty shots to come out yesterday, after the last few announcements. C'mon manta, I'm itching to see these, hopefully later today...
Noooo. Hopefully the coming soon has changed back to the old ways and It’s the old school heads up and maybe the beauty shots will arrive next week maybe even the week after. I know that’s not going to happen and it will be tonight now I’ve said this!

All I know is I don’t have to bother with the HMV steel now. Save money and just go for one of these

Judging by the recent DCs (black adam and Shazam 2) it will look great. As long as they use one of the 3 arts I love for the film I’ll be a happy bunny. And not on the OC. But I just know that Dolby cinema art, the best art will be the poxy OC

Noooo. Hopefully the coming soon has changed back to the old ways and It’s the old school heads up and maybe the beauty shots will arrive next week maybe even the week after. I know that’s not going to happen and it will be tonight now I’ve said this!

All I know is I don’t have to bother with the HMV steel now. Save money and just go for one of these

Judging by the recent DCs (black adam and Shazam 2) it will look great. As long as they use one of the 3 arts I love for the film I’ll be a happy bunny. And not on the OC. But I just know that Dolby cinema art, the best art will be the poxy OC
Idk when it goes live, I just want to see wtf they've pulled together! Some of the art is real naff, some decent and some great. I really want the Dolby Cinema art on the FS, and the "coming soon" image they used on the steel. I'll be shocked if I get both of those.. there's maybe 2 other posters I wouldn't mind as a lenti, but a few others I really don't bloody want lol

Idk when it goes live, I just want to see wtf they've pulled together! Some of the art is real naff, some decent and some great. I really want the Dolby Cinema art on the FS, and the "coming soon" image they used on the steel. I'll be shocked if I get both of those.. there's maybe 2 other posters I wouldn't mind as a lenti, but a few others I really don't bloody want lol
Nah Dolby as the lenti and imax as the full slip. Banner as the steel. That’s the way

My point was if they show the art now then it’s pre order next Friday. You bean

Nah Dolby as the lenti and imax as the full slip. Banner as the steel. That’s the way

My point was if they show the art now then it’s pre order next Friday. You bean
I know what your point was haha I just meant idc when the preorder is, it's the designs I'm concerned about right now!

Not a fan of the imax one at all, or 4DX one. The screenX one is good, as is other asian one I've seen. Those two, dolby cinema, and the banner (as the steel), are the only one's I want really.

Blind buy but I think I'll like it and Keaton as Batman, I'm in. Also all the other Steelbooks available are horrible with no title.