The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #3)[UK]

Apr 12, 2012
UK
Release Date: September 23th, 2013
Purchase link: The Little Mermaid
Price: £22.99
Number of Discs: 1
Disney Collection # 3

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

little-mermaid-uk.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to cudzndrips)

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 432
Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon UK guys, pics!! :D :D

:scat:

That's because none of us have received anything to show as yet. All our copies are currently all in the mail system getting thrown around, trod on, stamped on etc. before Royal Mail issue them to their posties to drop (or should that be shove as hard as possible?) through our letter boxes :hilarious:

That's because none of us have received anything to show as yet. All our copies are currently all in the mail system getting thrown around, trod on, stamped on etc. before Royal Mail issue them to their posties to drop (or should that be shove as hard as possible?) through our letter boxes :hilarious:

dude, all of that happens in the warehouse. I imagine all of the steels on the Zavvi staff room floor. Then...Hammer time! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Reactions: hayemaker
Shipped and on its way. I cant wait for this one to arrive. These steelbooks are going to make me go bankrupt. One after another after another.

No one is forcing you to buy them, but I know what you mean. I've certainly spent far more on steelbooks this year than I ever anticipated, having caught the collecting bug! :drool:

Postman didn't bring any joy today, so looks like my wave of steels will be arriving tomorrow. Really wanted to watch a couple of them :(

Yeah nothing for me as well.... Will be Monday now as I get them delivered to work. Was looking forward to a Mermaid/Dick Tracy/Rocketeer triple bill! At least I have a certain game to see me through the weekend!!!