The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #3)[UK]

Apr 12, 2012
UK
Release Date: September 23th, 2013
Purchase link: The Little Mermaid
Price: £22.99
Number of Discs: 1
Disney Collection # 3

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

little-mermaid-uk.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to cudzndrips)

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 431
Last edited by a moderator:
a user has just posted pictures of this over at Blu-ray.com

its a matte finish with minimal rear and interior artwork, sadly.

EDIT - think that same user has just posted above. Damn this place moves fast. lol

I have to agree with many of the previous posters here.

Come on Disney, of all companies - world of creativity & imagination - where were those attributes when it came to designing the art work for this Steelbook? I hope this is not a reflection of future films you will release because it does not speak well.

Reactions: Sam Crow and harry
Pics are up at br.com. Disappointing indeed. Blank rear and blank inside so no other characters are shown. Poor showing from Disney this, they've gone from innovative (Roger Rabbit) to bog standard in only a few months...

If it was at least glossy it would have improved it. Sigh....I was really looking forward to this one. I got the Aladdin one because I thought together they would be awesome together and after Junglebook looking so good, I expected more of the same high quality....
We can't forget that the reason why Disney doesn't release "steelbooks" in the states (where Disney is headquartered) is that they got in a business battle with the company that makes steelbooks. Maybe that has something to do with their "lack of creativity or desire to create a quality steelbook"

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharaoh
But now we are sure WHY they have not shown Pics from the back or inside before they shipped them EEK!

Think it will look the best when still sealed... then it looks a bit more"shiny" ;)