The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #3)[UK]

Apr 12, 2012
UK
Release Date: September 23th, 2013
Purchase link: The Little Mermaid
Price: £22.99
Number of Discs: 1
Disney Collection # 3

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

little-mermaid-uk.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to cudzndrips)

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today. Looks fine from what I can tell. Sucks they got cheaper on shipping materials though. The box came crushed a bit and almost no cushioning inside. Oh well. It and Starship troopers arrived fine.

Received my second copy, which has even more visible paint defects. Pink spots along the border. What the hell is happening at the factory?

still waiting for mine hope it comes in today. Tron was charged and shipped same day and arrived 3 days ago. hope nothing happened

Still waiting on mine... Hope itgets here soon, the other ones that shipped out the same day got here last tuesday. But ill give them another week before I contact them about it being lost. The foam is really thin in these boxes but the only one I had an issue with was a loose disc in dick tracey.

Honestly there is almost no competition between this and the Target Digibook. The digibook is absolutely gorgeous

Folks,

I emailed zavvi on my dented steelbook and have not heard from them for 3 days. Is the following email address useful:

[email protected]

Previously, they used the same email address to inform me when they sent me replacement.

Cheers,

I can barely see the title on the spine. :angry: Come on Zavvi and SB.

It's like they only have an inch to put the title in. Same with Dick Tracy and probably others I just don't have them in front of me.

I agree. Next to my others Aladdin little mermaid and jungle book have titles that are tiny and not quality printed in the spines.

Folks,

I emailed zavvi on my dented steelbook and have not heard from them for 3 days. Is the following email address useful:

[email protected]

Previously, they used the same email address to inform me when they sent me replacement.

Cheers,

it took mine a week for them to answer, and it will take longer for you to get your replacement, but hang in there; they will help you!:D you just have to be patient!