The Martian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 30) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 17, 2016
Purchase links: (Pre-order on March 4 at 14:00 (Korea Time) - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Full Slip (OOS)
Lenticular (OOS)
One Click (OOS)
Price: $40.99 (Individual editions) - $81 (One Click)
Note:
Full Slip (1,300 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular (1,700 copies Numbered Card)
Group buy: Kaka1888

Type A (Full Slip) | Type B (Lenticular)

10931014_1836877796539429_3123581311859291178_n.jpg 12794461_1836877753206100_1758735098491901429_n.jpg

upload_2016-2-27_10-6-45.png

DISC 1 - 3D main title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Czech, Hungarian, 5.1, 5.1, Polish, Turkish 5.1
• subtitle: Korean, English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew,Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

DISC 2 - 2D & Special feature this title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, Russian 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Ukrainian, Thai 5.1,
• Subtitles: Korean, English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese
• Special features Subtitles: Korean, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

Special Features

• Signal Acquired: Writing and Direction
• Occupy Mars: Casting and Cosumes
• Gag Reel
• Ares III: Refocused
• Ares III: Farewell
• The Right Stuff
• Ares: Our Greatest Adventure
• Leave Your Mark
• Bring Him Home
• Theatrical Traier
• Production Art Gallery : Earth/ Hermes/ Mars

Last edited:
your assumptions about me and what I was thinking are beyond absurd. i did not know the kimchi site had it sold out. i simply placed my order in the gb for ease of reservation. i was right in the middle of moving. (literally... like i removed my "heavy lifting" gloves to grab my phone to make that post) saying 1 to usa was worth a bit of an extra gb fee to me at that moment.

the gb host did not conduct the operation in a clear manner. period.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: OK.
On March 2nd you posted this on BR
My money is going to this KimchiDVD version with Lenticular for several reasons. Kimchi's slips are almost always top game. Plus Kimchi is making a strong attempt in doing their best to right a wrong... the titleless spine issue that nobody is happy about. Also, between Kimchi and HDZeta (not big on the FA slips so I will not be comparing that here), I like that Kimchi's slip will not be cluttered with a bunch of Foreign text, including the spine of the slip, which HDZ's will no doubt. The price will also be more appealing, fitdee smackers to my door in the USA vs probably 55 or 60 for HDZ.

imo, Kimchi wins this round.

From your post, you were aware it was going on sale and intended to order direct based on the $50 price you were talking about as the GB price is higher.
Either way, you missed out ordering direct from Kimchi and this is no fault of the GB host. Trying to lay blame on her when you obviously didnt join in time ( The OP states HK time not US time(s) ). We can all make assumptions at time but the devil is in the details

:rolleyes::rolleyes: OK.
On March 2nd you posted this on BR

From your post, you were aware it was going on sale and intended to order direct based on the $50 price you were talking about as the GB price is higher.
Either way, you missed out ordering direct from Kimchi and this is no fault of the GB host. Trying to lay blame on her when you obviously didnt join in time ( The OP states HK time not US time(s) ). We can all make assumptions at time but the devil is in the details

good lord. what a pile of nonsense your posts are. nothing about my post indicates i was ordering from kimchi direct. and anyway WHO CARES!! I can choose to join a open gb whenever i dam well please. and according to the hosts own instructions, I DID get in the gb on time. march 3 comes before march 4 on the calender just so you know. so stop making stuff up.

good lord. what a pile of nonsense your posts are. nothing about my post indicates i was ordering from kimchi direct. and anyway WHO CARES!! I can choose to join a open gb whenever i dam well please. and according to the hosts own instructions, I DID get in the gb on time. march 3 comes before march 4 on the calender just so you know. so stop making stuff up.

Apparently you didnt read the GB OP. You should have joined by March 4th 0800 Hong Kong time which is 2000 March 3rd Eastern US time and 1700 Pacific Standard Time. You should have joined by 5 PM March 3rd Los Angeles time to be considered. The time stamp on your request is 6 hours late . WOW.

Maybe the mods can have a word with Kaka before he makes another group buy, Just outlining that lack of updates and allowing members to join a GB when said person knows full well those members aren't going to get a copy is unacceptable, members here rely on GB's and if they aren't being conducted in a satisfactory manner i.e regular updates, closing GB when allocation is full, creating reserve lists, and generally allowing members to know where they stand etc then these need to be looked at.
I wouldn't dream of leaving anyone in limbo not knowing what's happening or wether they will get a copy of a steelbook or not.
Members here are serious about their collections and need as much information as possible, if it's not possible to join a group buy then it should be closed/locked so members know to look elsewhere it really isn't difficult.