The Martian (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 30) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 17, 2016
Purchase links: (Pre-order on March 4 at 14:00 (Korea Time) - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Full Slip (OOS)
Lenticular (OOS)
One Click (OOS)
Price: $40.99 (Individual editions) - $81 (One Click)
Note:
Full Slip (1,300 copies Numbered Card)
Lenticular (1,700 copies Numbered Card)
Group buy: Kaka1888

Type A (Full Slip) | Type B (Lenticular)

10931014_1836877796539429_3123581311859291178_n.jpg 12794461_1836877753206100_1758735098491901429_n.jpg

upload_2016-2-27_10-6-45.png

DISC 1 - 3D main title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Czech, Hungarian, 5.1, 5.1, Polish, Turkish 5.1
• subtitle: Korean, English, German, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew,Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

DISC 2 - 2D & Special feature this title
• Audio: English 7.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS AUDIO,German 5.1 DTS, Russian 5.1 DTS, 5.1, Ukrainian, Thai 5.1,
• Subtitles: Korean, English, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese
• Special features Subtitles: Korean, Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish,Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai
• Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 2.40: 1

Special Features

• Signal Acquired: Writing and Direction
• Occupy Mars: Casting and Cosumes
• Gag Reel
• Ares III: Refocused
• Ares III: Farewell
• The Right Stuff
• Ares: Our Greatest Adventure
• Leave Your Mark
• Bring Him Home
• Theatrical Traier
• Production Art Gallery : Earth/ Hermes/ Mars

Last edited:
Maybe the mods can have a word with Kaka before he makes another group buy, Just outlining that lack of updates and allowing members to join a GB when said person knows full well those members aren't going to get a copy is unacceptable, members here rely on GB's and if they aren't being conducted in a satisfactory manner i.e regular updates, closing GB when allocation is full, creating reserve lists, and generally allowing members to know where they stand etc then these need to be looked at.
I wouldn't dream of leaving anyone in limbo not knowing what's happening or wether they will get a copy of a steelbook or not.
Members here are serious about their collections and need as much information as possible, if it's not possible to join a group buy then it should be closed/locked so members know to look elsewhere it really isn't difficult.

While some of what you say may be true, it is also the purely responsibility of the GB entrant to do their due diligence and gather the relative info. In this case, all the info was in the OP. The assertion that people were left in limbo is crazy to say the least. Also reserve lists only exist if the GB host indicates the ability to source more copies which didn't happen in this case. I have joined many group buys in my time here and will continue to do so. One thing I do not expect is for my hand to be held every step of the way. Its sad that a few of those who knew they didn't stand a chance are now complaining when the OP was clear about when to join and pay.

By not following the rules stated in the OP and joining a GB after the said deadline is not the GB hosts fault. It shouldn't matter if 100 people join afterwards. Sign up in time and pay on time. GB hosts do a great job here so lets not try to insinuate she did something wrong

got my duo packs today..they are foiled together..

question : is every edition sealed separate?? (looks like, but just wanna know 10000%)

UPDATE : YES THEY ARE

full

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut and Hooltra
Just got my lenticular in the UK too!

I couldn't afford the full slip as well unfortunately, but the depth of the lenticular is amazing.
so as a big fan of the film I'm very happy I got it :)

Love how Kimchidvd or whoever makes this slip and there others Black hawk down, Fifth Element and so on, are utilizing these lovely textures and embossing with the perfect coloring and gloss to frame parts of the slips with stunning effect

Top half to bottom half, the sand, mountains, curvature of the helmet,lettering.it all flows and fits right
Top notch knocking them all out of the park
Puts to shame the Cheap Tacky, drab ,no imagination ,soulless ,thrown together embossing and texture designs of certain other steelbooks you see for sale

Last edited:
Even though I was in on Thursday the postman left a card and I collected this morning. I knew Kimchidvd would be the first to deliver! Number 759 for anyone that's interested.

Last edited: