The Matrix (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 45) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 13, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on December 2 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $129.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D + Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

92FADD48-0003-4DF5-A667-B535FC5104CB.jpeg
A7595ADC-FDFA-47A0-A61C-2B350CDAF384.jpeg
839F42C3-CDB1-4B4B-BD82-89B84135F98B.jpeg

When the global steels end up getting released, they will be matte, most likely, whereas these will have a better finish: glossy with debossing on the titles and the glow in the dark effect that John mentioned in his post.
All the glow in the dark Steelbooks before were matte, weren't they? So this will be a first.

Anyone having trouble posting?

I keep getting an error message trying to reply to @Noodles in the manta dark knight thread. Yet others have posted.

Edit: seems fine here

Every time I try post in the dark knight thread. Tried the rises thread too. Checked my message and there’s nothing in there that should make it be blocked either

View attachment 528424

I’ve encountered that error a couple of times in the past. Usually refreshing the page or just waiting sorts it out. I saw your test post there so looks ok now.

Reactions: Flloydo
I’ve encountered that error a couple of times in the past. Usually refreshing the page or just waiting sorts it out. I saw your test post there so looks ok now.
I’ve tried that. A few times. I think it’s my message. Because I tried it in another thread and it wouldn’t work. But I can’t work out why. There’s nothing bad in it. It’s just my reply to noodles lol. There’s nothing offensive or anything. Strange

I’ve tried that. A few times. I think it’s my message. Because I tried it in another thread and it wouldn’t work. But I can’t work out why. There’s nothing bad in it. It’s just my reply to noodles lol. There’s nothing offensive or anything. Strange

Most likely just a bug. I got it when creating threads or replying to private messages. If it happens more often, let the staff know.

Most likely just a bug. I got it when creating threads or replying to private messages. If it happens more often, let the staff know.
Well it’s still happening. I just can’t post my reply. It makes no sense why. The be gone through it over and over. It’s not making any sense. And I’ve posted again in there to test and deleted and it’s fine so it’s certainly my message. This site has been playing up a lot recently anyway and it’s a headache so I’ll leave it for now and try again later

Anyone having trouble posting?

I keep getting an error message trying to reply to @Noodles in the manta dark knight thread. Yet others have posted.

Edit: seems fine here

Me too! For me it happens mainly when I try to post using my phone.
Right now I am using my laptop and I don't have that problem anymore, so don't know why that is.

Me too! For me it happens mainly when I try to post using my phone.
Right now I am using my laptop and I don't have that problem anymore, so don't know why that is.
Everything. Else is posting fine tho. Just this one message that I can’t see why it would be an issue. I dunno. I give up lol

When I saw the WWA box, I loved it, was going to get it, just wasn't sure whether to wait for FilmArena's version. Now it appears it's MantaLab's design, and the studio liked it so much, they decided to use it too? So the same steelbooks will be in three sets, and that is definitely not good, however they dress them up and whichever finish there is.
Plus they look suspiciously like something Warner would do themselves, like the two sets of WWA Matrix steels they already did.
Plus I'd like the outer metal box, which presumably will be missing from both, MantaLab and FilmArena's releases.

I'm getting slow loading of the forum everywhere, every other page, for the last 24 hours.
The quoted error before usually meant forum 'forgot' my presence, when I'd come back to an open page and try to post an answer, without reloading it.

I hate to say it. But the box set looks better. Cleaner. Maybe it’s just the mock up. But they cool in the clean white
I'm sure they will be the same shade of color, it's just the mockups differ, like they did for the first individual bluish steelbooks online, and like the original Matrix itself looked on DVD (and in theaters, I'll keep insisting), and how they made it look on UHD. Something with people and these two colors... Maybe we are in the Matrix, and it's an inherent error. :droid: