The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning looking release, and for a great price too! Still can't bring myself to buy a premium edition for these films though... I'll more than likely just pick up the trilogy steel once it drops below £20.

@rj531

Mine was marked at actual cost for SOTD do if you need customs friendly markings you might want to email them after you order is in place and see if they can drop this

Reactions: Dragon Lee
^ More like robbing Mummy to pay Shaun ^
ONLY JOKING . . . and happy to support a U.K. boutique retailer on the occasional release in the style of this one.

Not bothered if some of my cash is used to get SHAUN out of the door . . . not likely anyway judging by recent sales results with at least 2,000 units sold of those packages ! and with decent profits hopefully made from those sales now being pumped into the business there should be little chance of issues similar to those seen with SHAUN their first major release.
Hopefully going forward they will prove themselves to be a worthy retailer and confound their critics at every turn.
With these two magnificent releases EBlu have announced their presence with great fanfare and I look forward to reading about their future releases - and maybe even buying a couple - and here's hoping they get to fulfill their dreams and the dreams of their niche customer base (as well as making shed loads of cash) :thumbs:

Anyway, back to the matter at hand - Clearly a lovely looking box and hopefully just as lovely in-hand - and those 3 steelbooks ain't half bad either :thumbs:
Not being used to this type of release I can't say if it's good value for money (GBP 52.90 including P&P of GBP 3.90 Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For) as it's for 3 steelbooks that I'd probably have paid no more than GBP 12.99 individually (and probably less than a tenner for each if truth be told). On the other hand paying what I paid + 15 quid or thereabouts for that handsome box seems not unreasonable :thumbs:

Anyway, ordered my set just in case they aren't released by Zavvi individually factory sealed over their J-cards.
If that happens I'll always have the option to make other plans . . .

Still can't help finding it an amazing coup that EBlu got hold of exclusivity for THE MUMMY steelbooks for the U.K. (WOW!)

Last edited:
Well, went ahead and purchased, love the look of the case, didn't have the steels yet and they look great by themselves, I do like all the movies, yes even the 3rd, my least of the 3 but still fun, so took advice from my good friend, Dr Allen Chamberlain, "....NO! You must not read from the book!, but it is OK to buy...."

fyi for usa buyers its like 20% less because they remove VAT.
I was on the fence and after that comment I went for it $73 total including shipping seems like a very reasonal price even if I have to wait. So order is in
Not sure if there telling the truth but the site says over 80% of there stock has been sold.

• Thanks
Reactions: jimmyv
I was on the fence and after that comment I went for it $73 total including shipping seems like a very reasonal price even if I have to wait. So order is in
Not sure if there telling the truth but the site says over 80% of there stock has been sold.

right on.

yah I would totally believe it. This will sell out fast. Even 1000 units of a premium release is considered low so 680 will get gobbled up easily.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
what was your order number?

They are telling the truth it's selling very well as I previously posted just after pre order went live
Most of the stock has already been sold
85% sold
You can expect this be sold out later today or tomorrow

If anyone not ordered yet this most likely will be sold out by tomorrow

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I know this is the wrong thread but Logan steelbook is all of a sudden back in stock at best best buy both reg and 4K. I snagged 2 4K's cause I initially missed it. Is it possible they decided to print more copies because they sold out so fast? It's possible these are the undesirable returns but I doubt it. I was able to ship them for free, very strange?

Preordered!!! C$96 shipped to Canada.....that hurts :writing:
I would've just ordered our Trilogy steelbook :p if it hurt that much. Even the 4K slipbox looks nice in hand (i think it's a digipack)

oh is it different if pay pal or card?
Yes, but not my a lot. I use CC directly if i've ordered from the company before and had no issues (plus their reputation around the web). If they are new company or i dont trust them, then i use PP.

I used Paypal but I never let Paypal convert it for me as they charge FX fee through conversion. They always get away with it!!!

You can use Amazon Visa (through Paypal). It's the only cc in Canada that does not charge FX fee :thumbs:
Is that the one by Chase? if so, I might have to look into getting one of those then...

how much with shipping?

@EverythingBlu will the marked value be custom friendly?
Couple of ninjas posted saying between $96 - $100 shipped to Canada...

Also, i havent ordered anything above $100 CAD recently; but so far i havent been charged any customs for packages $70 - $90 range. If you really want it, i'd take the risk even if EB is not custom friendly. I mean what other good alternative do we have?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531 and tono06
This is the way to do a box set release, id love to see more 'trilogy' boxsets such as the Matrix and Dark Knight.

It's good value for money too cause no doubt zavvi would've sold these as £15 each, so a few more quid for an awesome display box is defo worth it in my opinion

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing