• Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2016
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - Leather Slip - One Click - (Pre-order on August 5, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $46.99 (Leather Slip) - $129.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv (July 24 at 4 PM & ends on July 28 4 PM - CST) - Details HERE

Note: WEA. SteelBook will be glossy with a debossed title. Full Slip will feature effects like hot stamping and embossing.

13879262_1115215458588561_4060771494795804621_n.jpg 13872888_1115215461921894_6206329115611281653_n.jpg 13782142_1115215498588557_6209990557357345205_n.jpg 13882424_1115215465255227_2372774172179960357_n.jpg

Group Buy Live Time - Manta Lab Pre-order Time

13814405_10154418118606789_1958081194_n.png.jpeg 13710020_1110687725708001_4535818257980011083_n.png

Print Run (Total 4000, Both Domestic and International):
- Leather Slips, 1000 Copies
- Full Slips, 500 Copies
- Lenticular Slips, 400 Copies
- One Click Numbered 1 to 700 (Limited to 1 Copy)
Goodies: Booklet, Postcards (5ea), Character Cards (5ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker (Faux Leather with Pyrography), Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker (Loose)
Actual pics of the leather slip can be seen HERE
13007384_1059772064132901_9094109559658413561_n.jpg
View attachment 249933
13580434_1102769339833173_4715554341086492000_o.jpg
Revenant_LS_Lenti_1024x1024.gif

Last edited:
I've actually sent manta a little bit of feedback today regarding the whole 3rd slip only avaliable with one click.
I know some love that whole thing but it's just too pricey to pay out for 3 editions when you only want one and the one you want you can't get unless you buy all 3

Especially if they put more effort in the special slip, then that's the one most will want. They could do it seperately but more limited or something, maybe like nova do with their NC

I don't mean it to sound selfish but also with the U.K. £/ sterling being awful it's just far too expensive when the items are rather expensive to start with. We are also big players in the buying game and I wouldn't be surprised if most asian premium sales go to the U.K. And also US out of everyone (obvioulsy every country has collectors but I mean the majority will most likely be UK/ US - please no one get offended by that, it's the way I see it)

I doubt it will go anywhere because they seem quite ademant to stick to the whole 3rd version with one click but it's worth a shot

well put.

...I said that from the start. I know in the big scheme of things price of steelbooks are a small matter, but £ being low it affects the whole (UK) economy.

enough. back to topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
well put.

...I said that from the start. I know in the big scheme of things price of steelbooks are a small matter, but £ being low it affects the whole (UK) economy.

enough. back to topics.

I could answer nef however unless my view is your view it will not count sweetheart and I am sorry for that :dunno:. Given the same choice today MY dissision would still be the EXACT same :stop: .

I STILL have to watch this so will not commit to any version untill I see it as sometimes I find Oscar winners an hour and a half too long :sorry: .

ANY LUCK when our internet swaps over then streaming will become an option to rent or try before I buy :) .

Reactions: nefilim
I've actually sent manta a little bit of feedback today regarding the whole 3rd slip only avaliable with one click.
I know some love that whole thing but it's just too pricey to pay out for 3 editions when you only want one and the one you want you can't get unless you buy all 3

Especially if they put more effort in the special slip, then that's the one most will want. They could do it seperately but more limited or something, maybe like nova do with their NC

I don't mean it to sound selfish but also with the U.K. £/ sterling being awful it's just far too expensive when the items are rather expensive to start with. We are also big players in the buying game and I wouldn't be surprised if most asian premium sales go to the U.K. And also US out of everyone (obvioulsy every country has collectors but I mean the majority will most likely be UK/ US - please no one get offended by that, it's the way I see it)

I doubt it will go anywhere because they seem quite ademant to stick to the whole 3rd version with one click but it's worth a shot

Thanks for sending them the feedback dude, honesty I think we need a vote on the thread!! I would say something like this:

1) Would you buy the 1-click just to get the special limited slip?

2) Would you buy the 1-click regardless of the limited slip?

3) Would you rather buy the limited slip seperately?

4) Do you not mind about the special limited slip and would buy the regular slips individually?

This way we can gauge the communities opinions and I think it would be good data for Manta to plan their next release. :thumbs:

• Thanks
I'm not a huge fan of the limited slip being only available with the one click either. It's a cash grab to make money right off the bat quicker. I could never afford to drop $200 on a steelbook so I could never get this special slip :(

I see why they do it though, more buzz etc. I just wish it wasn't a special edition locked away. Smaller items like the lenti magnet doesn't bother me much.

Looking forward to in hand pics of the full slip though!

• Thanks
Thanks for sending them the feedback dude, honesty I think we need a vote on the thread!! I would say something like this:

1) Would you buy the 1-click just to get the special limited slip?

2) Would you buy the 1-click regardless of the limited slip?

3) Would you rather buy the limited slip seperately?

4) Do you not mind about the special limited slip and would buy the regular slips individually?

This way we can gauge the communities opinions and I think it would be good data for Manta to plan their next release. :thumbs:

nope
nope
yes
nope

I'm not a huge fan of the limited slip being only available with the one click either. It's a cash grab to make money right off the bat quicker. I could never afford to drop $200 on a steelbook so I could never get this special slip :(

I see why they do it though, more buzz etc. I just wish it wasn't a special edition locked away. Smaller items like the lenti magnet doesn't bother me much.

Looking forward to in hand pics of the full slip though!

cash crab - yes
more buzz - nope

I would buzz more about if it would be available individually. if it's one click only I won't give it any attention. more than this.

Yes that leather slip is awesome.And if its one click only then thats the reward for having the one click and makes that one click that extra bit desirable.
Manta are doing a good job and if they want to reward people for buying the one click then im all for it:thumbs:
I'd rather be rewarded for the one click than not be rewarded:)

Yes that leather slip is awesome.And if its one click only then thats the reward for having the one click and makes that one click that extra bit desirable.
Manta are doing a good job and if they want to reward people for buying the one click then im all for it:thumbs:
I'd rather be rewarded for the one click than not be rewarded:)

Lol your not being rewarded it, you still pay for it!

I personally think it should be available for all who want it but maybe a more limited run. That way it's still more desirable and pleases everyone who wants it.

I certainly don't have over £120 in the next month to drop on this just because I prefer a slip you can only get by spending a joke amount of money on all 3

@Maximus15 We encourage discussions. If there's a need for a poll, we could consider adding one.

At the moment, there's no clear info yet made public as to what's coming. Nothing but speculations so a poll is not needed. Thanks.

Anytime bud. :)

Manta's The Revenant will be the one to own.

if all is 'nothing but speculations', how do you know it 'will be the one to own' ?

:naughty::whistle::rofl:

Lol your not being rewarded it, you still pay for it!

I personally think it should be available for all who want it but maybe a more limited run. That way it's still more desirable and pleases everyone who wants it.

I certainly don't have over £120 in the next month to drop on this just because I prefer a slip you can only get by spending a joke amount of money on all 3
Its an exclusive to the one click.Same as you had an extra on man of steel.

If its 3rd edition one click only it has pros and cons.Either way can't please everybody.I want the one click but might not be able to afford myself.But i'll get what i can