The Wicker Man (1973) (Blu-ray SteelBook) HDN CHOSEN ART (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

HDN CHOOSES INSIDE ART ON STEELBOOK - WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE?

• Choice 1

Votes: 92 27.9%
  • Choice 2

Votes: 204 61.8%
  • Choice 3

Votes: 34 10.3%
  • Choice 1

• Choice 2

• Choice 3

• Choice 1

• Choice 2

• Choice 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: October 14, 2013
Purchase link: The Wicker Man
Price: £14.99
Notes: 4k print run, inside art chosen by HDN community!

image.jpg
wicker pback.jpg

From Zavvi:
To all The Wicker Man fans, you’ll be very pleased to know the Blu-ray will include the UK theatrical cut, The Directors Cut (with seamless branching into extra scenes) and of course The Final Cut, plus lots more - now there's a reason to celebrate! Keep following The Wicker Man for more details

Official specs as per Studio Canal -

Blu-ray

The Final Cut

Burnt Offering: The Cult of The Wicker Man documentary written by Mark Kermode

Worshiping The Wicker Man - Famous fans featurette

The Music of The Wicker Man featurette

Interview with Robin Hardy

Interview with Christopher Lee & Robin Hardy (1979)

Restoration comparison

Trailers

DVD

The Final Cut

Worshipping The Wicker Man - Famous fans featurette

The music of The Wicker Man featurette

Interview with Robin Hardy

HDN CHOOSES INSIDE ART!!! MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND LET'S DESIGN A STEELBOOK! :thumbs:

CHOICE 1
View attachment 31064

CHOICE 2 - FINAL PICK!
View attachment 31065

CHOICE 3
View attachment 31066

Last edited by a moderator:
I received this today & love it, it is a very welcome addition to my slowly increasing collection:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice pictures, but very misleading. I really wish people wouldn't alter the pictures in editing programs. It gives others the impression they are better than they actually are. I like to see 'professional' photos as much as anyone else, but often the pictures taken in daylight on a table top give a better impression of how it looks in hand.

Nice pictures, but very misleading. I really wish people wouldn't alter the pictures in editing programs. It gives others the impression they are better than they actually are. I like to see 'professional' photos as much as anyone else, but often the pictures taken in daylight on a table top give a better impression of how it looks in hand.

I suppose picture 5 is as close to a true likeness as it gets, as for editing the pictures all I did was photograph then in vivid mode & auto adjust them :thumbs:

Just realised there's no border! Been a while since I've seen a borderless Zavvi release :)

Edit: Are the colours really that vividly orange? Or has that been changed with the camera/editing?

Last edited:

It's fine for people to contribute their pictures. If they have been altered they can mention it but I'm sure we will have enough pictures of the Steelbook from different members to get a true representation. I know a lot of times people like to over saturate the colours and it makes a nice photo rather than showing the true colours of the steelbook. The more pics the better I say, it helps people get a good feel of how it looks.:)

Yep. My amaray came just now and it's leagues above the steelbook in terms of value and finish. Comes with a slipbox (slides in from the side) which is full gloss finish and has gold debossed title, actor and directer names, even certain text on the back and spine is debossed gold. My pictures don't do it justice at all, shines so well in the flesh!

000_3048.jpg

000_3050.jpg

000_3051.jpg

I'm really pleased with the three disc set. It's a thing of loveliness. Also, these side-loading slipboxes tend to fit reasonably well over a steelbook (certainly better than an o-ring slipcase) so I could well end up with the best of both worlds if the steel gets discounted enough.

Im going tonight to buy the 3 disc set for the signing and get my steelbook signed! I might be cheeky and see if I can get my wooden box dvd set signed as well :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Apologies for drifting
Off Topic.jpg
folks. But if you could post a pic of your signed edition Wyatt. I'd love to see how it looks. :thumbs:

Have fun Tonight!

Yep. My amaray came just now and it's leagues above the steelbook in terms of value and finish. Comes with a slipbox (slides in from the side) which is full gloss finish and has gold debossed title, actor and directer names, even certain text on the back and spine is debossed gold. My pictures don't do it justice at all, shines so well in the flesh!

Nice!...I cancelled the steelbook a while ago when I found out about the signed copies from Forbidden planet, I was just expecting a slipcover going by the pics but the slipbox looks great :thumbs: