Thor (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #14) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 for Lenticular & 700 for 1/4 slip)
Notes: 3D+2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with WEA full height lenticular slip cover.
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group buy: HDN Blufans Marvel GB

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone explain the photos? Somebody's gone and posted them in every Thor Blufans thread making this whole thing even more confusing.

The first photo is for this release, Thor 1, right? What's the 2nd/3rd? The double-pack or Thor 2?

I don't get it. Looks similar to HMV. How is this a WEA? Anyway, I still love it!!!
Man welcome back, haven't seen you on here for a while my friend :thumbs:

And guys not only HMV released the 1st version, it was WWA so stop giving all the credit to HMV lol :hilarious: ;)

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Could someone explain the photos? Somebody's gone and posted them in every Thor Blufans thread making this whole thing even more confusing.

The first photo is for this release, Thor 1, right? What's the 2nd/3rd? The double-pack or Thor 2?
I know they confused ppl more by doing that but all three images posted on so far are for Thor 1 mate ;)

Meh....Not sure about this! As has already been said the front is just the same as the original but with some clouds added...
Back is different and the slip looks great. But a future grail....:hilarious:

Blufans could have done so much more with this.....IMO. :naughty:

i was expecting a full WEA! front, back & slip..so much possibilities for this one..

Reactions: earthscope
Meh....Not sure about this! As has already been said the front is just the same as the original but with some clouds added...

Agreed, a few clouds don't "really" make a WEA along with the back, although "technically" it is :hilarious:

I'll probably be skipping this if this is confirmed artwork, I'm more than happy with my DE steelie :D

Reactions: earthscope

+1 Not even close to being a future grail. I doubt this will even have an impact on the value of the HMV steel. Missed opportunity I think.