Thor (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #14) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: April, 2015
Print run: 2000 (1300 for Lenticular & 700 for 1/4 slip)
Notes: 3D+2D region free discs. 3D disc is worldwide edition.
WEA embossed front steelbook with WEA full height lenticular slip cover.
Finish will be matte with spot gloss
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.
Group buy: HDN Blufans Marvel GB

1.jpg

2.jpg 3.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I keep my steels sealed, this slip will look pretty good and unique next to the other thor's

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Awesome, I need this cause there is no way in hell I'm paying secondary market price on the original. The back looks a lot better in this one too.

Looks tempting to get this one too. I laso have the original but this one has nice artwork at the back cover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Idk. The clouds add an extra dynamic that the original doesn't have IMO. And if this is full gloss it could surpass the original. Not a huge difference but I like it. I looked at a lot of the already "approved" artwork and posters for this movie but this image/pose is by far the best. If they had gone for a completely different art, I would have liked for the to use this:

324px-Poster-thor-profile.jpg

Its the the only other cool option imo.

As much as I wish they had used different artwork on the front. I do love the slip even though that Red Image has also been used on a US Amaray slip cover.

But having said that being that it's Marvel I will go for the double pack with Thor 2 included... :ohno: :naughty:
As I know I will kick myself later if I pass this by! :hilarious:

Hopefully Blufans goes for a full high gloss finish.

I will not be selling the Original as it was the first with this front artwork minus the clouds....:hilarious: And in my eyes there will only be One Original.

:p ;)

Last edited:
Its pretty lame they are going with almost identical front artwork as the original.. but then again why am I surprised.. offcourse its a re-print. Sure the back is different, but you cant even see it unless you open the steel. lol

This worries me for Kimchi's Iron Man release. I don't want them to do a Futureshop Reprint. That would be the ultimate kick in the nuts.

Idk. The clouds add an extra dynamic that the original doesn't have IMO. And if this is full gloss it could surpass the original. Not a huge difference but I like it. I looked at a lot of the already "approved" artwork and posters for this movie but this image/pose is by far the best. If they had gone for a completely different art, I would have liked for the to use this:

324px-Poster-thor-profile.jpg

Its the the only other cool option imo.

There was also the option not to do anything, as Thor has already been released twice already, hmm?

:movie:

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Its pretty lame they are going with almost identical front artwork as the original.. but then again why am I surprised.. offcourse its a re-print. Sure the back is different, but you cant even see it unless you open the steel. lol

This worries me for Kimchi's Iron Man release. I don't want them to do a Futureshop Reprint. That would be the ultimate kick in the nuts.

Zavvi started it, but from where i'm sitting these other retailers are now copying them when it coms to reprinting valuable older releases.

I now expect every popular older title to be reprinted at least three times:

Zavvi - Kimchi - Blufans.

:movie:

Reactions: Marcuszoller