Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)

Release Date: Feb 21, 2014
Order Links:
Jsdvd.com - NT$1,020
YesAsia - $49.99 USD
Books.tw - NT$1,048

4710756542667-2.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of jesse liu:
e09f4916-ac1c-4fc0-bd5e-787f64348ca8_zps7a5c1ff8.jpg

0532218a-bd88-438a-95fa-8f0772a4e352_zps5f443795.jpg

feeaa7ea-0dc0-4a43-8616-4639d7027a52_zps79d1876a.jpg

Old artwork of naked SteelBook:
Thor.png

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 409
Last edited by a moderator:
Low or high print runs who really cares, yes it's nice to be limited with low print run but gone those days for true grails with low print runs so I say get this beauty and be grateful for what you getting (if you into slips this IS THE one to get period), I said it before and will say it again this will be the best version of Thor 2 out there (slip-wise that is), BFs one will have to come up with something special to beat this quarter slip and my guts say that theirs will be full slip and not as awesome, even KimchiDVD's one is limited and sold out in 10mins but as nice as it is with all the extras it comes with (personally I do not care much about as I never open it) and low print run I still prefer Taiwan by a mile (no disrespect to anyone but that's just my personal opinion), so do yourself a favour and go get it if you have not already ;)

I have to say the slip on this is amazing, Taiwan slips are the best even if there not the most limited. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the slip is on this when it arrived, iv not been into slips much but with worldwide art being more common these slips make all the differnce. :scat:

Got my copy today, really impress with how this looks in person, also amazed on how fast I got it too, was dispatch on the 24/02/2014, and arrived today 03/03/2014 by airmail.

Reactions: djprodikis
Funny, I placed my order on 28th Feb and it is STILL marked as "Preparing".

Obviously have not received any mail regarding the shipment and the profile on the website has remained as above since March 1st. Anyone else experiencing any delays on this one?

Obviously have not received any mail regarding the shipment and the profile on the website has remained as above since March 1st. Anyone else experiencing any delays on this one?

You need to pay separately for shipping. The link should be in your order , under 'My Account' on their website (I'm presuming you ordered from jsdvd)

Reactions: denizen

Mine is in preparing state since last week. Looks like they are waiting to secure some copies. I hope this is a really a limited run.

Yeah mine has also been preparing since last week and no link yet for shipping payment !

I ordered the same day and have not received a shipping invoice either. Was starting to wonder if it was just me too.

It does say dispatch 1-10 days on their site for this. So I wouldn't worry as it's still available and I'm sure they will send the shipping invoice soon.

Reactions: denizen
I got my shipping email through earlier this morning and its now been marked as despatched so I guess everyone should expect theres to some through very soon

Just to note though that they did email a picture to show some minor dameage to the wrapping on the top edge of the steel :ohno:

Date Ordered: Thursday 27 February, 2014

Notice:
Dear Customer,

We have to let you know, all of the item have tiny packing traces on the shrink-wrap: :ohno:

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipping fee charging
:D