Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)

Release Date: Feb 21, 2014
Order Links:
Jsdvd.com - NT$1,020
YesAsia - $49.99 USD
Books.tw - NT$1,048

4710756542667-2.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of jesse liu:
e09f4916-ac1c-4fc0-bd5e-787f64348ca8_zps7a5c1ff8.jpg

0532218a-bd88-438a-95fa-8f0772a4e352_zps5f443795.jpg

feeaa7ea-0dc0-4a43-8616-4639d7027a52_zps79d1876a.jpg

Old artwork of naked SteelBook:
Thor.png

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered it a very long time ago before the release date

Im confused. So did you receive the item but did not get the mail?

Or are you still waiting for your item to be sent to you?

If it is No.1 - They do mention that it is possible that you might not receive a mail. In this case you have to look on your account to see if there are any status updates.

If you are referring to No.2, then you need to email them and let them know. Their service is good. They should be able to sort it out for you.

i have not receive the item yet. it was shipped just last week cos I realised the shipping invoice was in my spam mail. so i paid that a lot later. so i'm currently waiting for it to arrive.
i just did not receive any message from them about tiny packing traces on shrink wrap.

That means your item is mint so no sweat.

Funny that they sent your order prior to receiving payment? Biut if it was sent via EMS, try use your tracking number to locate it.

Anyone knows how much this is to the UK from JSDVD please

probably about £30 depending on your postage choice, i bought 3 steelbooks from them and used cheaper postage option which was £13, the steelbook itself is £20. only downside is always a chance of customs but i managed to avoid that.

Reactions: Cymon H
Info!

Received 2 copies of books.tw and 1 of jsdvd.

The plastic film of books.tw copies is not that thick like the jsdvd copy.
And the plastic film of jsdvd fits really tight. So for all who want to keep this baby closed. Order your copy from jsdvd!

Info!

Received 2 copies of books.tw and 1 of jsdvd.

The plastic film of books.tw copies is not that thick like the jsdvd copy.
And the plastic film of jsdvd fits really tight. So for all who want to keep this baby closed. Order your copy from jsdvd!

my 3 JSDVD copies had perfect wrapping and so tight, from far you can't tell its sealed :hilarious:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That was fast delivery:

9gliwx.jpg
[/IMG]

29fz7tw.jpg
[/IMG]

The pictures don't really do this any justice tbh. Love the shiny look to it. That slip is also amazing :drool: Love this steelbook already.

The only problem is that I ordered this with the Lion King Steelbook and they sent me two of these ones instead of The Lion king one. Will they make me return the duplicate thor steelbook?