Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Thor: The Dark World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)

Release Date: Feb 21, 2014
Order Links:
Jsdvd.com - NT$1,020
YesAsia - $49.99 USD
Books.tw - NT$1,048

4710756542667-2.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of jesse liu:
e09f4916-ac1c-4fc0-bd5e-787f64348ca8_zps7a5c1ff8.jpg

0532218a-bd88-438a-95fa-8f0772a4e352_zps5f443795.jpg

feeaa7ea-0dc0-4a43-8616-4639d7027a52_zps79d1876a.jpg

Old artwork of naked SteelBook:
Thor.png

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 409
Last edited by a moderator:
Picked mine up from the post office at lunch time (it actually arrived last Friday).

Nice looking slip, with the embossed characters.

Came extremely well packaged from JSDVD :thumbs:

Mine came in today. Still waiting on the Kimchi exclusive then I'll decide if I open this, the Kimchi Exclusive or the Best Buy Exclusive.

Anywhere I can still get this from?

Yes Ebay there going for pretty decent prices:thumbs:

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Received this today and got to agree with Chip you don't know what your missing until you have it in hand. The shrink wrap is tight and thick and the steel has a shiny effect. The spine is awesome with an awesome embossed slip.
u9eja2et.jpg

syra8uhu.jpg

Wholey HellEEK!:drool:EEK! Can't Wait To Get Mines!!!!

Mine came in today. Still waiting on the Kimchi exclusive then I'll decide if I open this, the Kimchi Exclusive or the Best Buy Exclusive.

If i were you, i would open the Best Buy buddy ;)

I am in the same position like you but waiting Future shop instead Best buy :D

Reactions: darczap
Date Ordered: Thursday 27 February, 2014

Notice:
Dear Customer,

We have to let you know, all of the item have tiny packing traces on the shrink-wrap: :ohno:

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipping fee charging
:D

I just received this same message. Is shipping free, discounted, or the same as it would be, in short what exactly does this mean? :ohno:

Well, just received a mail from JS with the same issue regarding the packing damage. Also was given the link to pay for shipping. Damage is minimal because it only affects the shrink wrap which i will open anyway so I have paid and hope to get a shipped notification soon.

Still no mail from them but it doesnt matter seeing that they have just answered my question. And possibly some of you ninjas too. :)

I just received this same message. Is shipping free, discounted, or the same as it would be, in short what exactly does this mean? :ohno:

I received the same message with my shipping invoice which I posted a few pages back. If you look at the pics in the link there's a few of the steels that have either tiny tears in the wrap or minor chips but the damage isn't on all of them. I received mine on Tuesday and it's mint :LOL:

Reactions: Bluprint
i did not receive that message. :ohno:

Don't worry mate. Keep checking your account till you see a change or wait for the mail. You should get it soon depending on when you ordered it.

Also just heard from JS.

Dear Customer,
Sorry to keeping you waiting, we just got restock.
Sorry for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.

So it looks like they got more stock?!

Last edited: