Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: January 08, 2009
This version of Wanted has an EMBOSSED title, printed back (German), and is extremely hard to find, as it was only sold in Media Markt stores in Germany.

Actual picture: (Thanks to morlock84)
View attachment 11562

Picture found via google images.
wanted.jpg

Last edited:
The production sure is HQ, but I feel there's something wrong with Jolie's arm. Come to think about it, I find the whole composition strange.

Just love those gold and bronze tones.

I know what you mean about her arm looking weird. Thing is I dont even notice it. All I see is WANTED and the beautiful color of the steelbook.

Reactions: BluRayJunkie
Finally a minty one is heading my way :scat:, props to my friend BumBum for his patience and help in tracking a perfect one for me after weeks of hunt, bud you're a star and I owe you a BIG one :D

Rambo is my final piece and that'd be it for all those rare ones ;)

Finally a minty one is heading my way :scat:, props to my friend BumBum for his patience and help in tracking a perfect one for me after weeks of hunt, bud you're a star and I owe you a BIG one :D

Congrats Hilal.....Nice job. EEK! I'm still missing alot of the rare ones..;)

Make sure you show it off. Wanted debossed?

You won't be disappointed at all. It is such a beauty. I hope you get John Rambo w/ the tattoo as well...it's another beauty. A lot of beautiful steelbook from the early days of blu-ray steelbook.... I wish I had known...I would have picked up 10 copies of each :hilarious: