[WISHLIST] Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook

Which Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone. We need your feedback.
I would like to pitch Iron Giant Mondo X SteelBook for the first time on Blu-ray to Warner but I need some feedback on which art is your favorite and would be the first one you would add to your collection

iron-jpg.109722

Here's the different pieces of art:
1.DKNGIron Giant DKNG.jpg
2.Laurent DurjeuxIron Giant Laurent Durieux.jpeg
3.Mike MitchellIron Giant Mike Mitchell.jpeg
4. Kevin TongIRON_GIANT snollygoster.jpg @Snollygoster for making the last mockup :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand mondo's obsession with this movie unless one of them worked on it. just don't get it. That said option 4 with the title of option 1 works for me

Reactions: mlmaier84
I don't understand mondo's obsession with this movie unless one of them worked on it. just don't get it. That said option 4 with the title of option 1 works for me
+1!!!!!!

Iron Giant was the theme of MondoCon as well. Apparently, there's some cult following for it, but I don't get it personally. I do like Sir Mitchell's art (#3) though.

EDIT: I do like #3, but it would have to have a particular finish.

Reactions: harry

Just dont get why this (and The Abyss) is not out on bd....its a shame!

Top 4 movies I want on Blu: this, The Abyss, Titan A.E. and my favourite film of all time, What's Eating Gilbert Grape. This is Vin Diesel + Brad Bird, Abyss is James Cameron, Titan A.E. was written by Joss Whedon and WEGG is Johnny Depp + Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm utterly clueless to why these aren't on Blu yet. :confused:

Reactions: rj531 and Hooch
Top 4 movies I want on Blu: this, The Abyss, Titan A.E. and my favourite film of all time, What's Eating Gilbert Grape. This is Vin Diesel + Brad Bird, Abyss is James Cameron, Titan A.E. was written by Joss Whedon and WEGG is Johnny Depp + Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm utterly clueless to why these aren't on Blu yet. :confused:

I would add Bad Boys 2 to the list. Not that it's very good film (on the other hand, The Abyss and Titan AE are), but it's a Michael "Awesome BOOM BOOM" Bay film so it's baffling it isn't out on Blu-ray yet — I'm thinking they're waiting for the long-awaited Bad Boys 3 to get made to release it :dunno:.

I originally thought the fourth choice by Kevin Tong was my favourite, but now I've grown fonder of DKNG's artwork, I'm glad it is winning :). Either way, it would be an absolute must-buy.

They all look awesome. Happen to have the first one coming from Mondo in poster form, so it would be cool have the steelbook as well.