X-Men The Last Stand (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #55) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: TBA

received_1051066898243197.jpeg

I'm just worried as I know these WWA style releases only went up to Wolverine and not Days of Future Past, that was a completely different artwork release. I hope they skip wolverine and just do DOFP.
I guess that's true. I was trying to match them up the Icons slips (which Wolverine Origins doesn't have). I forgot that DoFP didn't come in this style steelbook though :cautious: :joy:

Film Arena Facebook
Dear collectors,

we kindly announce the start of pre-orders editions FAC # 55 X-MEN The Last Stand & FAC # 56 X-MEN Origins Wolverine.

Preorders for still collectible numbers 0 - 500 begin today, November 14, 2016 at 10:00 hours CET and end on November 18, 2016 at 10:00 CET.

Collectors who rejected some of the editions FAC 52 or 53 will not be able to pre-order FAC 55 - 59, because we want to maintain continuity for the collectors who expressed interest in these copies.

Thank you for your support and your orders.

Team FA

Based on the dates on FA, they are releasing all 7 from 2.1. to 19.1.17. Well thanks for that :( I guess I won't be able to buy anything in February...

Based on the dates on FA, they are releasing all 7 from 2.1. to 19.1.17. Well thanks for that :( I guess I won't be able to buy anything in February...

Most like January then. I know I'll prob. E eating top Ramon for a month or two myself