Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

This release is very much bittersweet.

From what I've seen so far the slips are fantastic as always with Weet.
Regarding the steelbook, I agree, what were they thinking on such a release? Lets put scratch-gate aside for a sec, the finish overall is quite bland.

#sealedclubmembership is the saving grace for this
Regardless if I was in the sealed brigade or not, I'd still be a bit peeved dropping almost $300 on the OC knowing what lies beneath is more than likely a complete and underwhelming mess (re: scratch-gate :wtf:). OK if that doesn't bother you but for me personally I know it definitely would, as it most certainly taints what could have at least been another solid release from WeET and worthy addition to the collection. Not forgetting this is a WEA steelbook afterall, so shouldn't be all about the fancy slips and packaging IMO :bag:

Regardless if I was in the sealed brigade or not, I'd still be a bit peeved dropping almost $300 on the OC knowing what lies beneath is more than likely a complete and underwhelming mess (re: scratch-gate :wtf:). OK if that doesn't bother you but for me personally I know it definitely would, as it most certainly taints what could have at least been another solid release from WeET and worthy addition to the collection. Not forgetting this is a WEA steelbook afterall, so shouldn't be all about the fancy slips and packaging IMO :bag:

Don’t get me wrong I was pissed of by it but what can it be? only way OC collectors can get a replacement is to open them I’m still upset this has happen this is not a good look for Weet honestly they should replace completely everything

Yea it doesn't bother me as much as others

Reactions: Raz316
This 100%! I absolutely love the front of the Blufans, but the back ruined the whole thing for me. Also, the WeET steelbook does have embossing.

Yes, correct. Somehow I forgot about the embossing since a lot of WeET's steelbooks don't have embossing. I have so many steelbooks that I sometimes get mixed up. That obviously makes the steelbook even better! Haha.

So Weet will replace anyone's Steelbook regardless of the fact they weren't purchased directly from them? So if you were to buy it from eBay they'd replace them to?
I'd like to know too. If I can have Weet replace the steelbook even if I didn't get it from GB or their website directly, I may try to get a copy from eBay.

GB host, and i believe you should have received a message from @blackberry as we all did
I believe you need to contact GB Host
How does the gb host get his money back if I get a refund from PayPal because of damaged goods?
The email to contact is in the OP, you should be able to get your steels replaced that way. You should not be wanting to get a refund. from the GB host

Sealed collectors are losing their sh!t
Slips looks fantastic and not bothered at all with what the steelbook condition is :)

Last edited:
Slips looks fantastic and not bothered at all with what the steelbook condition is :)

When u hand over premium cash for a premium product then you expect it to be free of damage.

You must be a sealed collector or else your statement would be be just plain RIDICULOUS.

correct the individuals are sealed ;)
That's fine if you are 100% sure you will never sell them under any circumstances.

But most sealed collectors would be pretty nervous about nobody wanting to buy sealed copies in the future with no hope of getting replacement steels.

The email to contact is in the OP, you should be able to get your steels replaced that way. You should not be wanting to get a refund.

I want a sealed product without damaged goods inside, thats what I paid ~300$ for.
I still haven't seen a single one of these without scratches yet.

I want a sealed product without damaged goods inside, thats what I paid ~300$ for.
I still haven't seen a single one of these without scratches yet.
You will have use the email above and see what WEET will do for you, but they have pretty much gave you their solution which is fair IMO.

You will have use the email above and see what WEET will do for you, but they have pretty much gave you their solution which is fair IMO.
It’s OK, but what they should do is ask for a picture of the OC card with the number and they should send replacement steelbooks for them all, even if unopened. There’s no reason to believe a single one of the cases is unmarred.