Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I've read every single notification. The only one I've missed because I was driving is the one about the GB... F**k. DL gone.

• Wow
Reactions: jasong and Shark
I agree the DL had the better design but I still haven’t gotten over a star is born and the bad lenti on the SL so went with full slip even though Harrison Ford looks like he needs the toilet
I don't mind the full slip. I haven't decided but I might try and grab one with a direct buy preorder if I can bring in a few $$ selling some old garbage on ebay before the 10th.

We are most of us for DL, but provided that ML does a nice job, SL might look really nice with a similar touch to that provided by FAC to the lenti of Skyscraper. My only concern with ML is that their lentis are excessivley dark (it was my main issue with Drive and, from some ninjas' posts, it seems to be again the case with the most recent Interstellar). But somewhen an inflection point could come, and it might be now. :)