Blade Runner (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 40) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 10, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 10, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

OCPackshot_2000x.jpgBR_overall_fs_2000x.jpgBR_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBR_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Let's play another game people

Get your lazy ass to show up online at preorder time and place a direct order for what you want with 0 markup.
seems much like russian roulette though with blade runner

17% chance you get a one-click directly -> you save 17$
83% chance you miss out and get massively facked on ebay -> you lose 340$

Nah it’s the same people who use the GBs. Like that lazy f**kwit @TheCollector86

Or for the scalpers Who then order on the day

Maybe
But group buys like this are an easy way for resellers to stock up while financing another reseller.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Lets play a game.

Play A Game GIF by Adventure Communist

How to get a chance to purchase BR OC,FS,SL available from GB if you didn't get any edition today (unless you want to pay me scalper prices on ebay or crazy markups @ some other GB)

Eligibility:
Member must have purchased from HDN GB - last 6 titles released by Manta /CollectonG i.e. BOP, Dunkirk, Drive, Tenet, WW84, Interstellar (editions dont matter any and all editions are eligible)

Process:
Like this post only if you are eligible to participate
(else get blacklisted forever :D )

I will use a random # generator to pick the fine members and will PM them with details. They will have to send HDN fees directly to HDN and the rest to me once selected.

I will pick 13 (thirteen) #'s mapped to their names in alphabetical order.

First 3 members whose # is drawn will get a shot at 1 of the 3 One Clicks
Next 10 winners will get a shot at purchasing either the full or single lenti edition.

If this is all too complicated just order from CollectonG Directly on launch.

Deadline to follow the process of liking this post ends at 2 PM Central Standard Time (TEXAS Time, yall) tomorrow. Selected ninja's will be notified and tagged in this post tomorrow at 4 PM CST.
i bought all manta lab releases via gb since man of steel, so will i get all 3 oc and 10 single editions :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: milky
site should let you add your payment details without placing an order (they don't even have anything in stock to add to cart anyway) - premium steelbook site running with the zavvi level intuitive design gg guise.

site should let you add your payment details without placing an order (they don't even have anything in stock to add to cart anyway) - premium steelbook site running with the zavvi level intuitive design gg guise.

Birds of prey are still in stock.

I don’t know any foreign premium retailer that allows you to enter your card details as a saved option. Not sure I’d want to either. That’s why PayPal is there

Reactions: Halo500
Gonna be a bloodbath for the DL when buying direct by the looks of it, so they should definitely do some juggling around with the print runs.

Steel looks great and I like how different the slips are, but it's all about the DL for me... will probably pass altogether if I miss it, so fingers crossed!

Reactions: Halo500